12 | Scared

Tomorrow is Sunday which means no college and I have to spend my entire day with Ice King

It’s better if Alex comes here. At least I won’t be bored.
After dinner, Zayden went to study room and I sat in front of aquarium blabbering about my day.
It kind of amazes me how everything I do revolves around Zayden. My day starts with staring at his handsome face as soon as I open my eyes and before retiring to bed I peek inside the study room just to take a glance at his handsome face.

I pour my heart out in front of fish, it’s good that he has closed the study room or else he might hear what I am speaking. Moreover, I don’t think it’s going to effect him even if he hears it.

         ○○

I blink my eyes staring at the white ceiling while laying on bed. Sleep was nowhere near to me. I didn’t have any book to read because I had somehow forgotten to get a book from library. I was twisting and turning on bed trying hard to sleep but no luck. Huffing I sat straight on bed.

After few minutes, Zayden walked inside the bedroom. He peered at me for a second or two and then strolled towards bathroom.

I pout and laid on bed again pulling the comfy quilt till my shoulder. I was drawing circles on the soft silky mattress when the bathroom door creaked open and Zayden walked out shirtless, showcasing his upper body.

My eyes went wide while my heart beat accelerated.

What the hell!

First of, I was not able sleep and upon that Zayden walking out shirtless was not helping at all. I quickly turned around facing the other side. Albeit, I didn’t properly see his body but with just a glimpse I was able to say that he has quite a hot body. My cheeks were burning while I had pressed my eyes shut tightly.

After few minutes, the bed dipped announcing Zayden presence. I don’t know why but my breathing quickened while the image of Zayden walking out of bathroom shirtless displayed in my mind. I peek with my eyes half opened to check if he was still shirtless but he was wearing a shirt now. He slept on bed leaving good amount of space between us.

The bed is so huge that it can accommodate two more people in between us. He slept with one of his hand tucked behind his head. I kept staring at him till I realised what I was doing. Muttering under my breath I turned around. Another few minutes passed and sleep was nowhere near to me.

A smile swept across my lips when an idea popped my head. Zayden is sleeping so I think he wouldn’t mind if I stare at him.

The room was filled with silence, I was carefully observing the tiniest details about his features. His eye lashes were long and curled which were casting shadow on his cheeks, his eyebrows were thick —