Visit to Rose

Harriet :

"Everyone is here. Why not go somewhere? " Alex asked everyone.

"Yeah.. Let's go. " Azra added shyly.
I need to control her or else tell her about Alex feelings towards jasmine.

"Are you okay angel.. Are you tired? " Zayden asked placing his hand on my back.

"I am okay, let's go out " I said giving him a smile.
"She is not a small kid zayden. Why are you asking as if she is sick or something " Jasmine asked giving me disgusting look.
"Oh it's cause I love it when he treats me like that " I said wrapping my hand around his waist.
She clenched her fist. Yea yea die with jealousy..
I smiled at zayden who just kissed my forehead once more.

"So where are we going now? " William asked.
"Why not visit the restaurant where rose works " I said looking at everyone for their opinion.
"Why there?? " Azra gave me questioning look.
"Yeah lets go to that restaurant then " Alex said walking away towards his car.

Rose was attending some other table. We all sat at the corner table.
Rose looked at me and waved her hand. I waved back.
"Who is she now? Do you know her zayden? I mean you keep connections with people like this? " Jasmine asked giving zayden a questioning look.

"People like this? Can you elaborate?! " I batted my eyelids.
"You know we have some class and we do friendship with our class people " She replied and that really boiled my blood.

"Oh is that zay, how come you like me then cause even I used to work here before " I asked zayden.
Jasmine face turned pale. She wasn't expecting this answer.

"Angel.. I love you for who you are. I don't see any class. Now please don't take stress " He leaned closer to my ear "my little one in there will be stressed. " He whispered placing his hand on my stomach.

No one spoke after this. I didn't expect Jasmine to be like this. She looks so graceful from outside and her heart is black one.
I don't know what Alex has seen in her? Alex deserves someone better. I mean he can choose any of my two besties I will be happy for them,atleast rose and azra are far better than Jasmine.
I leaned closer to zayden placing my head on his shoulder and he had one of his hand around my waist.

"Yes guys , what do you want? " Rose asked standing at our table.
"Hey rose " I and azra said at the same time. Rose smiled at both of them.
With paper pad in her hand she looked around.
"Harriet and zayden what do you want?! " She asked looking at the notepad in her hand.

"I will take sandwich and for angel get apple juice and baked spring roll " Zayden ordered food.
"Azra and William? " She asked looking at them.
Now that I see them sitting together, I think they both make a good pair.
"For me burger " Azra replied "I will  also go with burger " William said.

"Block buster what can I get for you?! " Rose asked giving Alex a very teasing smile.
"What did she just call you? " Jasmine looked shocked.
"Block buster " I said laughing.
"You too know her?! " Jasmine opened her eyes wide.
"Yea, she is stinky pinky, get me cold coffee, sandwich and make sure not to add poison " He replied smiling at rose.

"God I ship them " I whispered to myself. "Me too angel " Zayden winked at me.

"And you madam? " Rose asked Jasmine.
"Bring me low calorie food please " She gave rose a fake smile.
Giving us a nod, rose walked away.

"Azra why don't you stay with me tonight " I asked azra giving her puppy look.
I could feel zayden hold on my waist got tightened.
I turned my face a little and gave him questioning look.
"There is no way I am letting you sleep with her " He said while smiling at me, his voice was really low.
I laughed after listening to his words.

"We know you are made for each other but don't you guys think, You both are too cheesy " Alex shrugged.
"Someone is jealous , huh? " Zayden teased Alex.

"How long have been in relationship?! " Jasmine interrupted and asked.
"Four months " Zayden replied. It's been four months since we got married.
"Oh.. Are you both serious about this relationship. Don't mind me huh? I am just curious" She gave a sham smile.

Oh girl, she doesn't have any idea about our marriage.
"Yes.. I love angel.." Zayden looked at me with a loving smile.
Hope it remains the same. " I love you too " I said grinning ear to ear.

❤..

Which is your favorite pair...comment next to your favorite one... Give your favourite pair points... 4 for your first favourite and 3 for second ,2 for third, 1 for fourth.. This will help me in deciding pairs.. 💜💜

❤ Harriet and zayden.

❤Alex and Harriet

❤Zayden and Jasmine.

❤ Alex and rose

❤Alex and Azra

❤Noah and rose

❤Noah and azra

❤Noah and Jasmine.

❤Alex and Jasmine

❤William and Azra

❤William and rose..