my family.

DEDICATED TO ;

BounouhNadia               PoojaRaval1

evelynN389               JSBhavyaSudha

cherry--fia__                  FizzaFarooqi

AparnaYadav9               rishukapoor

Saara_fahim                      ekta_singh

olayemioyelude             ainyshar00n

salomibarla                     HibahWajid 

          JessicaSimpsonparker

ParkesFisiilose  SharifaMohamed67

Thank you for always commenting and supporting!

🔞 you can skip this chapter if you want! But I think you can read it as you know I don't usually write very intense scenes 😅 poor me I am still learning! [ this is short chapter, bonus chapter will be longer 😜]

Harriet pov :

I opened my eyes to see zayden sitting next to me reading some book.
Oh how much I miss reading books, I twist a little curling my hand around his stomach and leaning in placing my head on his chest.

"What are you reading?! " I asked peeping at the content of book "Wait!! Seriously you are reading this? " I asked sitting up.

"Why? Can't I " He shrugged pulling me closer to him.

"Ayy ayyy... Someone is training hard to become a good father " I was teasing zayden, he is reading Qualities of a good father book.
I never expected him to read this !

"You done teasing me? " He asked pecking my lips.
"Don't you guys get enough of each other " Came another voice , we turn our head to see it's Alex and rose.

"Rose, you need to control him. He always drops in between when I get close to my angel " Zayden commented making Alex frown and gaining a giggle from rose.

"And she is my cutie " Alex chuckles giving me kiss on my cheek.

"What will you do, if I do this to rose huh?! " Zayden asked suddenly and all three of us looked at him with wide eyes.

"You didn't tell this? " Alex said and all three of us burst out laughing except zayden Off cource.

"Zayden really? " I pouted looking at him with my eyes narrowed.

"You know I didn't mean it that way " He ran his finger in his hair.

"When are you leaving? " Rose asked walking next to me.
"Tomorrow probably " I said , I am going to miss all of them "I will miss you " I whispered looking at her.

She hugged me, " I will visit once in 15 days. Now I have a boyfriend who can take me anywhere I want without questioning " She turned to face Alex and asked " Am I right? "

"Anything for you " Alex said pulling her closer to him.

💜💜💜

Finally rose and azra packed all my clothes and necessary things.
"Zayden can't we ask mom to come here? " I have been asking this question to zayden from past 3 hours.

"Angel you know dad can't leave his business. Dad only eats food made by mom. So we have no other choice baby, we need to go " He said pulling me into his chest.

"What about our college? " I haven't thought about it.
"We will take the exam in next semester, for now our priority is our baby " He runs his finger through my hair.

I don't know when I slept in plane, when I got up I was already in room wrapped around a comforter.
"You woke up so early angel " Zayden asked leaning in and kissing my forehead.
Something which hasn't changed even after six months of marriage is my heart flutter.
Zayden's smile, his simple touch, his sweet voice, his dimple, those electrifying eyes almost everything about zayden makes me go crazy.

"Do you know how adorable you look, when you look at me like this " He said hovering on me.
"Ahan! " I said wrapping my hand around his neck. His lips were almost brushing against mine.
"You are cute baby " He snuggled closer burying his face in crook of my neck.
"Which baby zayden " I ask running my hand in his hair, he raised his head and looked at me with intense look in his eyes "It's been so long we haven't done, you know- " He trailed off with his Adam apple rolling up and down. We stare at each other for how long God knows.
His thumb caressing my bottom lip while his eyes bore into mine as if he is looking at my soul.

Every nerve and my brain is stirring with his touch. Leaning in he places soft kisses along the base of my neck earning moans from me. He sucks the skin below my collarbone making me arch my back in pleasure.

His hands runs all over my body while his eyes doesn't leave mine. He is watching me writhe in the exploding pleasure he is providing me.
My breathing becomes uneven with every movement and every thrust he makes within my body.

"Am I hurting you angel ?! " I just shook my head while biting my lower lip.
I am already at the edge of bursting apart in a feeling that's complete with ecstasy.
I moan in euphoria while my hand travel on his hard abs towards his back, I dig my nails in his skin. He slows a bit and captures my lips. Walls of stomach clenches and my nails dig deeper in his skin.

"I love so much angel " He tells brushing the sticky hair away from my face and pecking my temples.

"Zayden " There was a knock at the door. I gasp in horror and tried moving away from him.
Zayden chuckles and pulls me closer to him, wrapping his hand around my waist.
"Zayden, are you serious? Mom can walk inside anytime " I said struggling in his arms.

"I locked the door angel " He said while typing something on his phone.
"Done! Now let's get you some shut eyes " He tells rubbing his thumb on my stomach.
"What's done? " I ask in confusion.
" I texted mom saying we will come out after few hours " He pulls duvet over us and before I could ask anymore question, he shut me up by placing his lips on mine.

And that is all I need.

I run my finger through his hair while he is sleeping peacefully with me in his arms. I kiss his forehead while running my hand on my stomach.
This is us! My zayden, my baby, my family!!!

I choose you,
I will keep choosing you,
Over and over again! Without any doubt and without any pause , in a heartbeat!

...❤...

A/N : Epilogue and maybe one bonus chapter is left....Please vote and comment!! Thank you 💜