29 | My angel

One small positive thought in the morning can change your day..!💞

Summer classes had only two lectures per day

Summer classes had only two lectures per day. So right after the college we went for shopping cause Jannet wailed like a child in front of Zayden and Alex to accompany her to shopping and I was dragged along.

Now here I was trying out seventh outfit hoping Zayden will atleast like this one. He is been rejecting all the dressess.

I wore a cute one piece dress which came till my mid thigh and went out to show Alex and Zayden, who were sitting on couch outside the changing rooms.

"Woah you are looking ho-" Before Alex could complete his sentence Zayden cut him off, "You are definitely not buying this. Go try next one."

"Seriously? This is seventh dress and I'm exhausted." I mumble walking away.

I somehow had managed to crack Zayden logic of not liking the dressess. Any dress which was falling under the category of short and sexy; he bluntly rejected it. So now I settled for off shoulder jumpsuit hoping he will atleast like this one.

With my head bent I walked out, "Yes, this is better. You won't be uncomfortable in this... Let's buy this one." Zayden said making me sigh in relief.

I'm never coming for shopping with him.

After reaching home »

I pushed the door open and walked inside only to find mom sitting on couch.

"Mom?" I was elated by her surprise visit. She stood up and pulled me into hug.

"How are you dear?" She asked and then turned towards the door as Zayden walked inside holding my shopping bags.

"Oh I see you guys were out shopping. He used to get irritated when I used to ask him to carry my shopping bags and now here he is, that's quite some good progress." She uttered with huge smile laced on her face.

"I forgot to get the bags in hurry..."

"Let him carry, it's cute." She gushed.

"Mom? How come I wasn't informed about your visit." Zayden said placing the bags on couch.

"I was here for an event and thought why not meet Harriet."

"Only Harriet?"

"Don't be jealous boy."

♡♡

I told mom everything about Zayden and I's relationship.

"Why didn't you tell me Harriet? God! what is wrong with both of you." Mom shook her head in disapproval.

"Zayden didn't want anyone to know about this. We will have to solve this on our own mom." I said running my index finger over the rim of the coffee mug.