family trip lll

Harriet pov :

The same kiss scene was playing again and again in my mind.
I feel iam a teenage girl who sneaks glances at her crush and blushes shyly.
We made our way towards dinning table which was set up outside in front of pool.
I sat next to zayden, next to us sat stella and nathan and opposite to us sat our parents.

"Mom Harriet wanted to tell you something.. " zayden said suddenly. I turn to face him "what..?! " I asked, I didn't knew what he was speaking about.

"Angel you forgot so fast, you wanted to tell mom about our first kiss right..? " he whispered near my ear, thank god he didn't tell it loud. My stomach twisted at just the thought of kiss, but still I tried to compose my expression and gave him will-you-please-shut-up look which made him smirk.

"Care to tell us what you both are whispering to each other " mom said
Oh boy, you don't know Harriet granger. oops..! Harriet Harley iam not so innocent as you think. Stella and I were supposed to make arrangements of bedsheets outside on the roof tonight cause we all planned of spending night at terrace today..!

"uh.. nothing mom, it's just iam not feeling well so zayden was like - he is going to do my part of work too..! " I said turning towards zayden "right hubby.. " I asked.

Instead of giving me angry or irritated look , he just kept looking at me, his electrifying eyes made my body go numb. Don't look at me like this zayden, you don't know what effect you have on me.

"Only if that's gonna make you feel better angel.. " he said tugging a strand of my hair behind my ear.

GOD..!
Can he be more sweet.

"Harriet what happened baby, are you not feeling well..? " mom asked with concern
" Just a little headache mom . " I said, what a lier iam.! i felt bad while lieing to her but can't help it, the boy next to me made me do this.
We resumed eating, I was holding glass in my left hand and right hand was on my knee, I felt warm hand wrapped around mine, i shuddered when my hand came in contact with his. He didn't leave my hand instead he interlaced our fingers.

Can someone please explain what is wrong with zayden Harley..? I look at him for my answers but he was busy eating food without a slight change in his facial expression. He was calm but me- I almost got a mini heart attack.

"you can stare at me for whole night, have lunch.. " he said , his voice was low.

Mad or what..? how to eat when he is holding my hand.

"Don't flatter yourself , your charms won't work on me, I wasn't looking at you cause you are captivating.. " I said flatly, that was a lie again. he raised an eyebrow cause he never expected me speak something like this "care to tell why are you looking at me then.. " he asked

I look at our connected hands "I need to have lunch but I can't cause you are holding my hand.. " I said, a mischievous smile was playing on his lips. Seriously..! iam unable to understand this changed zayden. He left my hand and I started eating the pasta in my plate.

He suddenly placed his hand on my thigh..
I jumped slightly from his touch. All the eyes turned towards me "what's wrong.. " zayden asked with his cocky smile. what a player.
oh boy..! he looks handsome even with cocky smile.
"nothing, I just saw a shadow of the branch,I thought it's some ghost.. " I said looking at the tree which stood close to penthouse.

"you are funny, you literally jumped just by seeing a shadow.. " stella said for which everyone laughed.
funny for them, I know how I felt when he placed his hand on my thigh, I felt as if I came in contact with some electric wire.
"so your charms won't work on me.." zayden repeated the same sentence I had said earlier.
During entire lunch he didn't remove his hand, worst of all he sometimes gently stroked his thumb on my thigh. He had no idea how much it was affecting me..