Chapter 1: Athena Asamiya

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Lancelot asked again.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry too much about me." Guinevere answered winking at her brother.

"Okay, I'm just a call away if you need anything. Who knows maybe one day Odette and I will join this academy too."

"I'll be the happiest when that time comes." Guinevere responded giving her brother a tight hug before getting off the car.

Lancelot kept his car window rolled down while he slowly drove away from his sister. Guinevere swears she saw tears fell down from her brother's eyes and couldn't help but feel sad. She remembers the brief time she spent at the Swan castle with her brother and his girlfriend, how they helped her come up with the idea of disguising into a girl with purple and straight hair and changing her name before joining a secret academy - the Moonton Heroes Academy.  Good thing Moonton does not require any documents from its students prior to admission. Anyone who has special skills and power can join. Whether they're humans, half-humans, demons, elves, robots...

As Guinevere entered the building, a cute android girl who looks like a puppet greeted her.

"Hi! My name is Angela. You're new here, right?"

"Yeah, I'm Gui---, uhm, Athena. Athena Asamiya."

"Nice to meet you, Athena! You're very pretty! I'm sure you'll make all the guys here fall in love with you. Don't get affected when you hear or see other girls staring at you in a not-so-nice way. They hate competition."

"Thanks for the heads up! I'm not up for competition anyways. I'm just here to learn."

"I meant competition with the guys." Angela laughed.

"Oh, I know what you meant. I don't plan to steal someone from anyone either." Guinevere responded trying hard not to roll her eyes. She bit her sarcastic tongue from saying no one here is even attractive enough for me, but Angela seemed to hear what she was thinking.

"Wait until you meet Gusion." 

"Haha! You're very funny, Angela. I'm not interested in those kind of stuff. Can you help me find room 706?"

"Oh, that's my first class too! History of Magic with Professor Gord. Let's go!"

"Perfect!"

ROOM 706

[Guinevere's POV]

I never thought being introduced in class can be this exhausting. Angela is right. Everyone's attention is on me, and I HATE IT. Ugh, I just want this day to be over so I can go home. The flat I am renting which is a few blocks away from the academy will be my new home from now on.

"Where's Gusion?" Professor Gord asked noticing an empty chair beside me.

"Late again for sure. I kept him up all night." A girl with a pink hair named Selena answered in a teasing way. The guys in class laughed while most of the girls rolled their eyes.

"I'm here!" a guy with a purple scarf wrapped around his neck almost shouted, catching his breath as he entered the room. He dropped his bag on the floor and sat on the chair beside me.

So this is the famous Gusion.

"So glad you're finally here, honey." Selena said while wiping Gusion's sweat on his face.

Gusion seemed annoyed trying to push Selena's hands away from his face. From my peripheral vision, I saw him staring at me for a few seconds and then looked away.

"Gusion, since you're late again, why don't you share your notes with your new classmate, Athena after class and walk her through our past lessons so she can easily catch up with us?"