Chapter 2: Gusion Paxley

Angela wasn't wrong. Athena has become the apple of the eye of the guys in the academy and many girls envied her, especially Selena who Gusion has become more distant to since Athena's arrival.

"Hey Gus, why don't you hang out with us later after class? Lesley and Hanabi will be there." Claude asked.

"Wait what, you dated Hanabi, too? I thought she's dating Haya? She's undoubtedly hot but that new girl Athena is really striking, damn beautiful. And speaking of... I heard surfer Gord asked you to spend time with her, I mean... so she can catch up in class, how's that going?" Alucard bombarded Gusion.

Gusion did not answer.

"What really happened to you, dude? We miss you! I mean, we see each other every day but I miss the happy, arrogant, harem king you." Alucard asked seriously this time.

"Nothing. Just really not in the mood to go out and talk lately. That's all." Gusion finally responded.

Alucard is about to ask more questions but Claude covered his mouth.

"You've been talking nonstop since first period, Alu. Give Gusion a break. How about we talk about what you and your BEST friend Granger did over the weekend? You two have been spending quite a good time together lately."

Alucard blushed and looked away pretending to look at Athena who is passing by. "Oh we just went hunting in the forest. Then played video games after and then eat some home-cooked ramen. Do you like this new girl, Gus?" Alu changed the subject quickly.

[Gusion's POV]

Do I like her? No. I don't know. But she reminds me of someone I met two months ago. She looks exactly like her. Like identical twins. Even their voice are the same. But Athena is more gentle than that Baroque princess, so they couldn't be the same person. No, that's not possible. Poor princess. I hope she found her brother. I won't stop finding her until I know she's safe. Safe from my family and hers...