Chapter 19: Mobile Legends

"Welcome to Mobile Legends!"

"Five seconds till the enemy reaches the battlefield. Smash them!"

"All troops deployed."

Guinevere ran to the bottom lane and immediately bought a hunter's knife so she could farm quickly. She then hid herself into the bushes after killing the first wave of minions. A few seconds later, she saw Harley with low HP killing the crab. She looked at the map from the big screens surrounding the arena and saw Gusion, Hanabi, Grock and Angela all busy in the mid lane against her team - Chou, Karina, Aurora and Lesley. She thought it was the perfect time to attack Harley since he doesn't have any backups hiding nearby. She jumped to his direction and knocked him up, then used her first skill and released the Execute spell. Harley didn't get any chance to escape from her surprise attack.

"First blood!" The announcer shouted.

Guinevere stole the crab as well.

"Well played, Athena!" Lesley commended her as she approached and helped her destroy the first turret of their enemy on the bottom lane.

"Your team destroyed a turret!"

MEANWHILE ON GUSION'S TEAM'S BASE...

"That bitch!" Harley angrily exclaimed as he resurrected.

"Calm down, Harley. Just focus on the game." Angela suggested.

"Nah, she will be my only target throughout the battle." He ignored what Angela said.

"Revenge will get you nowhere, kid." Grock butted in as he overheard the two.

"Back up!" Gusion shouted while he and Hanabi started attacking the turtle.

"On my way!" Angela shouted back.

"The enemy has slain the turtle."

Guinevere stole the turtle. She winked at Gusion as she jumped away.

"Dang it!" Harley shouted as soon as he, Grock and Angela arrived.

Gusion smiled to himself. She is so good. He thought.

Ten minutes had passed and Guinevere's team had a total of 23 kills while Gusion's only had six.

"Legendary!"

"Double kill!"

"Triple kill!"

Guinevere killed Harley, Grock and Angela with her ultimate skill after Aurora turned the three into ice.

"I'm so sorry, Angela." She whispered as she jumped away leaving her clone beside Angela's body. She hid in the bushes.

She saw Gusion threw a dagger into a minion and dashed towards it to ran away from Lesley and Chou who are approaching.

I saw that dagger before. She thought, but she had no time to think about it as she was so focused on winning the battle.

Lesley used her ultimate skill to attack Hanabi who was running away. Just one hit and she will be dead, but Gusion was too fast to block the last bullet with his body. He thought he saved Hanabi but...

"Maniac!"

Guinevere just killed Hanabi.

Gusion was shocked as he did not expect Guinevere was hiding in the bushes near Hanabi. He thought she ran back to their base.

"Well played, Athena!" He shouted at her.

Guinevere's skills are still on cool down so she couldn't attack Gusion. She thought it wasn't wise to attack him while her HP is low either. Gusion stood in the mid lane for a few seconds as if waiting for Guinevere to attack him.