Chapter 40: Pretty Please

Is this real?
Is this really happening?
Or is this another imagination?
A dream maybe?
If this a dream, please... I don't want to wake up...

Guinevere slowly opened her eyes as Gusion paused from kissing her. His handsome face was all red from being drunk.

He stared at her with his eyes filled with desire as he held both of her hands by her wrists abover her head.

"You've been driving me crazy all day, Guinevere. I want you..."

He began kissing her again on her lips more aggressively and ever so passionately while his hands travelled to her hips.

"...so bad." He continued, catching his breath, and then pulled her body closer to his.

He then kissed her jaw down to her neck.

"Gusion..."

"Yes?" Gusion responded in between kisses. He went back up to her lips then smiled before he continued kissing her deeply then cupped her face with both his hands.

I love you. Guinevere thought.

She wanted to say it out loud but their lips were too busy brushing against each other.

He guided her to the bed and hurriedly took off her dress, almost tearing it off. She did the same to his t-shirt until both of them were completely naked.

He gently laid her on the bed and brushed his lips against hers again like he was so hungry and never wanted to stop. Both of them were so intoxicated by both alcohol and yearning for each other.

Gusion kissed and caressed every part of her body as if he worships every inch of her. She couldn't help but let out a moan making Gusion more aroused than ever. He then gently parted her thighs while his lips went back to kissing her soft lips. They were both burning as her body accepted him, all of him. They started moving in the most perfect rythm making her call his name in between gasps while he silenced her by kissing her lips greedily and passionately.

Guinevere raked her nails up and down his back as he rocked on top of her. As they both started to reach their high, he held her tight and moved faster until an earthquake of pleasure filled their bodies.

"Gusion..."

Guinevere called his name one last time as the two of them moaned and trembled, both happy and drained of energy.

He lied down beside her and wrapped his arms around her naked body.

"I love you so much." Gusion said weakly with his eyes closed.

What did you just say?!

Guinevere opened her eyes and looked into his face.

"I love you too. Very very much." She responded.

Gusion smiled with his eyes still shut, but didn't say anything.

Guinevere realized he fell asleep already.

Will you still remember what you just told me when you wake up tomorrow?

The sun was already up when Guinevere woke up beside a still sleeping Gusion, his arms still wrapped around her. She kissed him on his cheek before slowly removing herself from his grip. She carefully picked up her undergarments and dress on the floor and put them on. She looked at Gusion one last time before going out of his cottage.

She was thankful that all her friends were still asleep. She went to the spot where they partied the previous night to check on Claude.

She was going to fix his blanket but before she could, he suddenly woke up.