Chapter 43: Breakfast In Bed

"Good morning, love."

Guinevere hasn't even opened her eyes, but she already smiled at the sound of Gusion's voice.

"Morning." She greeted him back.

There he was, lying shirtless beside her with his messy hair and perfectly handsome face, smiling at her as he stared at her like she was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. Seeing his face in the morning when she wakes up was one of the things she missed so much.

She was going to say something but Gusion grabbed her waist and immediately locked his lips against hers. She instantly got lost in his kiss.

"Glad you didn't leave this time, after you know, last night." Gusion smiled again and started kissing her passionately on her lips down to her neck, setting both their still naked bodies on fire.

"Gusion! What are you doing?!"

"Something you deprived me twice... breakfast in bed." He winked at her.

"But I haven't recovered from last night!"

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked, looking a bit worried.

Guinevere blushed.

"Of course not!" She giggled and kissed Gusion on his cheek.

Gusion gave her a naughty smile then took off the blanket that's covering her body and threw it to the floor.

"I love you so much, Guinevere Baroque."

He went back to kissing her and they started having their breakfast in bed together.

TWO HOURS LATER...

Guinevere's phone rang just as soon as she went out of the shower.

"Guinny!"

"Angela! Hi!"

"Where are you? Is Gusion with you? He followed you when you left Moonton two days ago. I haven't heard from him since then. He was still sick, you know."

"Sick... really?" Guinevere responded sarcastically, trying hard not to laugh as she put her phone on loud speaker so Gusion can also hear.

"You don't sound worried."

"Because I'm not, Angela."

"Why? You came to save him, right?"

"I did, yeah. But I don't think I should worry about someone who has the energy of a tank!" Guinevere laughed silently.

Gusion laughed out loud.

"Is that Gusion laughing?! Oh my god! Okay, okay, I need to calm down. Oh my god! Guinny!!! Are you and Gusion back together?!"

"I don't think we ever broke up, Angela." Gusion answered Angela's question.

"Oh my gosh, finally, yes!!! I'm so happy for you guys!"

"You did a great job. Thank you, Vespid!" He continued, trying to sound like how he usually is to his team when he's wearing his VENOM suit.

"Eh? Sorry, Emperor! I just had to. I didn't expect Guinny would actually go to the battlefield to save you. I only wanted her to show up, that's all. I'm so sorry, Guin! But the reason I also called is to tell you that the board from Moonton has been waiting for you. You don't have to come back as a student. They were really impressed by what you did during the tournament. They're releasing you to the server right away. You just need to, you know, record new lines and update your story because the ones they currently have is for Athena Asamiya. Granger will be released soon after you as well. All of us should get together or go somewhere after because we have so many things to celebrate!"

"Oh wow! That's great news! Congratulations, love! Wait, Angela. I thought you didn't know Guin's phone number?" Gusion asked curiously.

"I really did not. It was all Chou's idea. He paid a professional to obtain Guinny's phone number. Hehe."

"Ha! Clever." Gusion responded.

"Okay, you guys, I think I'm bothering you now. Just curious though, what did you two in the past two days???" Angela giggled.

"Eh, nothing. Gusion actually kept my flat clean since I left last year. We're staying here for now."

"I see, I see. See you soon, guys! Guinny, just go to Moonton whenever you're free. Byeee!"

"I don't know what to feel, Gusion. I was honestly not looking forward to go back to Moonton. Even after Lance tried to enroll me. Do you think I should accept it?" Guinevere turned to Gusion as soon as Angela hung up.

"Hmm, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't, unless of course you don't want it. Whatever you decide, I will support you. But of course, I'd love to have you in game as my official girlfriend. After everyone saw how you saved me during the tournament, I'm pretty sure they will include me in your mastery code." Gusion smiled at her.

"But you've already been paired with Lesley."

"It's not official, love. It's just a couple skin. Also, it should be you, remember? But you didn't attend the ball so it was given to Lesley. I always wish it was you on that wedding dress, you know."

Speaking of wedding dress, do you still want to marry me? Guinevere thought.

"Hey, why are you being defensive? It's not like I'm jealous or something, okay?" Guinevere chuckled.

"Because I would be jealous if you are the one being paired with somebody else. Even if it's just for a couple skin or whatever." Gusion responded seriously.

"Are you being serious now?" Guinevere cupped Gusion's face with her hands.

"I am, Guin. I was annoyed when you blushed because of Granger back in Vonetis, you know. I know it was nothing, but it ruined my mood to be honest."

"I'm so sorry. So that's the reason why you've been ignoring me that day."

"Hey, you don't have to apologize. I guess the reason why I was jealous of him was because I know you tell him everything. But I understand it now and he is really someone we can both trust. Also, the reason why I was ignoring you that day was because you looked so cute in bikini."

"Cute? Like a kid?" Guinevere chuckled.

"I meant hot and I don't think I have that much self control, so..." Gusion whispered near Guinevere's ear and wrapped his arms around her.

"Okay, Mr. Paxley, before this ends up somewhere else, I'll go to Moonton now and do the recordings and all." Guinevere gently pushed Gusion's face away from hers.

"Glad you decided to accept their offer, love." Gusion smiled at her.

"I have a request from them though."

"What is it?"

"I want to have an Athena Asamiya skin. Because being Athena was really memorable for me." Guinevere smiled back at Gusion.

"Of course they will grant it."

Guinevere went to Moonton with Gusion. They held hands as they walked around the campus.

"This place reminds me of so many things, Gusion."

"Same here. But it was never special without you." Gusion responded.

They stopped in front of the board room.

"I'll be at the cafeteria. Text me when you're done."

"Thanks, Gusion. See you later!" Guinevere kissed Gusion on the cheek.

"I love you. See you later, Mrs. Paxley." Gusion smiled at her before walking away.

Mrs. Paxley?