Chapter 16: "Both"

"Oh my god, Alucard! Congratulations!!!" Angela shrieked with excitement as Alucard showed them a letter with Moonton letterhead which was handed to him by Layla earlier. He has just been officially chosen to be released on the Moonton's mobile game server.

Angela, Guinevere, Gusion and Granger all gathered beside Alucard to read the letter. A list of items that he needs to complete is also included.

"You'll need to record your voice too??? So they are actually going to use your own for the game?" Guinevere asked, surprised.

"Yeah and it looks like I need to come up with my own lines. Can you guys help me with that? This makes me more nervous than the recording of the actual battle." Alucard asked, looking pale.

"Of course we will help you." Granger assured.

"Bro, please convince Alu not to include his nothing lasts forever crap." Gusion chuckled as he asked Granger.

"What's wrong with that? It sounds great! Nothing lasts forever. We can change the future!" Alucard recited with his chin up. Granger facepalmed in embarrassment.

"Are you seriously going to include that?" Guinevere asked, holding her laugh.

"Oh Athena! Why don't you ask your Gusion about the line he had in mind once he is chosen to be released on the server." Alucard gave Guinevere a devilish smile.

Guinevere blushed. Gusion noticed.

"YOUR GUSION??? OMG! Is there something we need to know?! Are you two dating now? Last week Athena has been ignoring you Gusion like you murdered her dog and now you two are suddenly back to normal, even sweeter to each other! That explains why you're blushing now, Athena!!! Yiiiiiiiiiihhhh!" Angela jumped and then gave Gusion and Guinevere puppy eyes.

I swear, it's you I want to murder right now, you little mutt. Guinevere thought.

"I'm not blushing, okay?! The weather is just hot. Besides, if Gusion killed my dog or any dogs, I would have killed him too instead of just ignoring him." Guinevere explained, trying hard not to sound defensive.

"Don't worry, Athena. I will never kill a dog." Gusion winked at her. He then leaned closer to Guinevere and whispered something to her ear.

"Is it really the weather that's hot? You really are blushing..."

Guinevere felt a burning sensation from her ear down to her whole body. Damn you and your voice, Gusion.

She elbowed him. Gusion chuckled and gave her his most handsome smile. She felt like she is being tortured right now with such perfection.

"So what will Gusion say once he is released to the server, Alu?" She rolled her eyes at Gusion and turned to Alucard.

"My swordsmanship is almost as good-looking as I am.." Alucard said mimicking Gusion's voice but sounded naughtier.

"HAHAHAHAHA! How conceited! Wait, you're into swords?!" Guinevere laughed hard and then turned serious instantly and asked Gusion.

"We're not really supposed to talk about our skills, but yeah." Gusion gestured zipping his mouth.

"Impressive." Guinevere answered. She thought Gusion was into magic only.

The bell rang and the five of them started to go to their next classes. Granger walked with Guinevere before going to his classroom.

"Can we talk later this afternoon?" He asked.

"Of course." Guinevere responded. She noticed Gusion looking at them and then looked away immediately.