Chapter 23: The Plan

"Oh my gosh!!! Guys look, they're holding hands!!! It's official now!!!" Angela shrieked in excitement as she saw Gusion and Guinevere entering the campus.

Alucard, Granger, Claude and Chou were all happy to see the couple too.

"Gusion, everyone's staring at us." Guinevere whispered to Gusion as they walked toward their friends.

"No, princess. They're staring at you. It's a common reaction from people when they see a royal in public." Gusion smiled at her.

I see what you're trying to do here, Paxley. You're holding my hand to show everyone that we're together so that is what they will feast about instead of the fact that I lied about my identity. You really are doing your best to protect me in every possible way. Guinevere thought.

"Thank you, love." Guinevere smiled at him.

"What did you just call me?" Gusion suddenly stopped walking and blushed.

"Hey Gus!!! Didn't you get enough blushing over the weekend already?!" Alucard shouted as they approached the couple.

"Welcome back, Guinevere." Alucard hugged her. "If I knew you were Asslot's sister, I would have been much nicer to you."

"You knew my brother!?"

"Well, unfortunately yes. We were drinking buddies. Tell him I said hi."

The rest of the group gave Guinevere a hug but Angela still couldn't move on.

"Guinevere!!! Remember what I told you on your first day here at Moonton?" Angela asked her.

"How can I ever forget? You've been selling Gusion to me every single day, not just during my first day." Guinevere chuckled.

"Glad he's finally off the market! I have this strong feeling inside me that you're the one for him. I knew it the first time I saw you. Sorry guys, I'm just so happy. This is like a real life fairytale. A prince and a princess fell in love with each other in a very unexpected situation. I'm so happy I want to cry." Angela continued.

"It's not really unexpected, Angela." Alucard interrupted the android.

"We all knew they both fell in love almost instantly when they first saw each other." Claude chimed in.

"They were just in denial for a very long time." Granger agreed.

"I never saw Gusion worry like that when Guinevere went missing last summer. He almost enrolled in Martial Arts class because our master started asking why he was always hanging around." Chou added.

"Okay, you guys. I won't deny anything. Everything you said about how I felt and what I did is true. But before everyone forgets, can we please continue talking about something really important later after class?" Gusion asked. Everyone agreed and then went to their respective classes.

They all met at Alucard and Granger's shared room in the afternoon.

"Gusion, we already told all our other friends about what they should do in case anyone attempts to do anything weird to Guinevere." Chou started the conversation.

"Are you sure about all this, Gus? I mean, we both know what your brother is capable of as soon as he finds out Guinevere is here." Alucard asked, worried.

"I gotta take every chance there is to keep her safe from my family." Gusion responded.

Guinevere has never seen Gusion serious like he is now. She can see the rage burning through his eyes.

"Guys, thank you. I really appreciate everything that you're all doing for me especially you, Gusion. But please stop worrying too much about me. I will be safe as long as I am here in the academy." Guinevere didn't want to drag her friends, including Gusion, into her business with the Paxleys.