04/01/2020 For Mr. F.

Dead Future Husband,

I am writing this letter because it's the first day of April. And if you know me well, this is my favourite month of the year. Besides from making the signs during this month, it's also the month of my parents wedding anniversary. And due to that I also wish to have an April wedding when I finally meet you.

Meeting you is kind of a blurry picture for now. This Covid-19 pandemic is still on going, and I'm afraid for the welfare of my family. Not that I'm very afraid now. But I just wish this will be over soon.

It's hard for the people who are self-employed, jobless, and those who work on jobs that aren't stable. I just feel so bad for them. All events being cancelled, opportunities being blocked, and the economy is in shambles.

You know the hardest part of going to work, is actually the process itself. Me and my colleagues would have to walk an ample amount of distance just to get to work. Then I really get irked when officials try to stop us. I can't help but roll my eyes.

I wish everything was just a dream. But it is far from being a dream. People are dying. My people are suffering. Until when will this wrath last?

I hope it will be over soon. Can't wait to learn the meaning behind all of this. I put my faith in the Lord, that this will stop soon. Until then, please keep safe my love.

Love,
Your Future Wife @23