Ending

Author's Note: A story that was four years in the making. I sincerely apologize to those who waited for the really slow updates and thank you to those who have come this far. Also, I would like to thank those who continued to support this story even though it's cliche and not as exciting as the other stories that you can find here. This story, just like the other stories I wrote before, is very special to me. That's why I didn't settle for 'pwede na 'to' updates, the reason why it took me years to finish it. I hope you appreciate all the effort that I put in every chapter. I hope you enjoyed the story. I hope it gave smile on your faces. And lastly, I hope it helped you forget the crisis we've been facing nowadays even just for a moment. 

Thank you! May God bless all of you. Be safe and stay healthy!

See you at "Lost With A Shattered Heart"(Crush Series #3)!

---

ENDING

As I watched Elaine, who was soundly sleeping beside me while her head was resting on my arm, I couldn't help but remember the first time I saw her. A smile automatically appeared on my face because of those memories.

My twin sister, Celine, was the first one to introduce herself to Elaine that time. Little did she know, I was already planning to do the same thing if she didn't go to her first.

We were incoming grade five students that time. It was our enrollment day and we went to school together with our Lola Encar. Bagot na bagot ako noon dahil ang gusto ko lang sana ay manatili sa bahay at maglaro ng bagong video game na binili sa akin ni Papa. But we also need to be in school for the I.D. picture and some other important stuff. Kaya naman wala kaming choice ni Celine kundi ang sumama kay Lola.

I saw her first but I couldn't go near her, more so, introduce myself to her. Kaya hinayaan ko na lang si Celine na lapitan siya dahil nagandahan ang kapatid ko sa bag niya.

Screw it, it's not the bag that's beautiful, Celine, it's the girl's face. Matangkad siya sa akin, isa sa dahilan kung bakit hindi ako makalapit. Naisip ko pang baka grade six siya o mas matanda pa kaya nahiya ako. But when Celine told me that we were in the same grade, I was so thrilled and I couldn't wait to see her in school. I prayed for us to be classmates every night before our school started.

And it happened! Thank God, it happened!

She didn't know me yet because my slow minded twin didn't even introduce her to me during the enrollment day. Noon ko pa hinintay na ipakilala kaming dalawa. I didn't have the guts to go to them that day but Celine didn't even think of coming to me so that I could meet her new beautiful friend. Sobrang inis ako sa kaniya noon. Kasi naman bakit ang duwag ko at hindi man lang nakalapit sa kanila?

Sa unang araw ng klase, isa isang nagpakilala ang mga estudyante sa harap dahil sa kagustuhan ng aming adviser. Iyon daw ay para malaman namin ang pangalan at maikling deskripsyon tungkol sa isa't isa. I wasn't interested to anyone, though, except for this transferee who happened to be the girl I saw before. Tuwang tuwa ako dahil kaklase ko siya. When my boy classmates, also my friends, noticed that I was in a good mood, they asked why but I didn't share it to them. The hell they will know. Baka agawin pa nila sa akin ang bago kong crush.

I was never interested to any other girls before. Siguro, may mga napapansin ako pero hindi naman ganoon katindi kaya hindi rin nagtatagal ang paghanga ko. But she was different. She got me the first time I saw her. She didn't leave my mind after. And until now, I still couldn't take her out of my system.

Kaya nagpapansin ako nang makitang nakatambay sila ni Celine sa isang kiosk na tambayan ng mga estudyante tuwing breaktime.

Kunyari ay lunod ako sa pakikipag-usap sa mga kaibigan ko at hindi pinansin ang pagtawag sa akin ni Celine. Baka mahalata pa niya na sobrang interesado ako sa kaibigan niya. Aasarin lang ako ng kapatid ko at masisira lang ang plano ko.