16

Deleted scene continues here :)

>>Word count; 1015<<

~Katherine's Pov~

"Cmon." I said looking back at Carol and Lori, they were holding Sophia and Carl. They got up and walked over to us. "On me!" Rick called out and we headed inside, ready to shoot just in case. We made our way to the building they had all the old people in, We started checking the rooms. There were bodies in some rooms, dead. This was weird.. By the looks of it they got shot. some of them had bullet wounds. The guys wouldn't do this to them.. The whole purpose they were here was to keep these people safe. Someone killed these people. "Keep your voices down let's go." Shane said as we walked in further.

I heard Sophia start to cry, I looked back to see her looking in a room then turned around, covering her face. "Suck it up!" Daryl said harshly. I looked around some more. "You leave her alone." Carol said. "Shut her up or i will!" Daryl said again. I turned to him. "Tone it down!" i said softly. He looked at me. "She's scared. Cut her some slack. Don't need to make it worse." i said looking away from him and checking some more rooms. "Are we staying or going.?" Lori asked. This place was dead. I shook my head a bit. "We don't have the fuel." Rick said. "We hunker down for the night." Shane said. "I'm gonna sweep the place." I said checking my ammo. "I'll go with 'er." Daryl said.

"We'll catch up. You two barricade those doors." Rick said. I walked over to Sophia and put my hand on her arm. "Sophia, baby i need you to take a deep breath for me okay?" i asked and put my hands on her cheeks, i wiped her tears. "It'll be okay, but we need you to calm down okay? Stick with your momma," i said. She nodded sniffling. "Alright," I said and took my hands off her face, I put a hand on Carol's arm and gave her a small nod, she returned it and i walked away from them. We started checking the rest of the rooms, made our way to the main theater room where we met up with Glenn the first time to see it trashed.

There were people on the floor. I shook my head, Who would do this..? These people are literally harmless yet they shot every single one of them down. We continued to check the place out while the rest got the doors secured. We continued to sweep the upper level, "Guess that didn't work out so well, did it hoss.?" I heard Daryl asked. I looked over to see writing on the door

Prayer changes things

He kept looking inside then looked at me. He looked almost upset. "You good..?" i asked. "Cmon." he said and we headed back to the rest.

~~

We got everyone to the theater room so we can go over our next plan. We swept the place, we were good. There was no one here but us. "Upstairs is our best bet." Rick said speaking to the rest. I was looking at the old people on the floor, i felt angry and upset. Like i said; these people were harmless and helpless. Whoever did this didn't have to do this. "We've cleared a few rooms. We can barricade those if we have to. We'll be alright." Rick said. I'm glad they shot them in the head at least.. This way they didn't turn. "Do you mean it this time? Or are you lying to us like all the times before." Carol said. I felt eyes on me and i looked over to see Carl looking at me. 'You okay?' I mouthed. He nodded a bit. I returned it and looked away. "That's unfair. And no help at all." Lori said. I looked over to everyone again. We were all still shaken up, stressed and tired from what just happened. Everyone was getting on each other's nerves. "The hell happened..?" Glenn asked.

"What do you think? They got overrun." Andrea said. "My god." I said looking at her. Daryl scoffed too. "Something to say Katherine?" She asked. "Yes. Are you blind.?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her, I walked over to her. She kept looking at me. "You wanna use your head? Does this look like they got overrun? Unless- you know. Walkers happen to know how to use guns now. If that's the case, then yes Andrea. You're correct, they got overrun." i said annoyed with her comment. Daryl smirked at my response. "Geeks didn't show up till all this went down. Somebody attacked this place. Killed all these people, took whatever they wanted." Daryl said pointing at the dead people on the floor.

"They're all shot in the head. Execution style. Ya'll worried about walkers.? I'd be much more worried 'bout the people who came and did all this." Daryl said. I shook my head a bit. "We gotta have look outs." I said. "Why, this place is dead." Andrea said. I looked at her again. "You just love pissing me off today don't you? Are you really that dumb or just- Naturally blonde?" I asked. She raised an eyebrow and i heard Glenn laugh a bit form the other side of the room. Daryl just smirked looking around. "Excuse me.?" She asked. "You have absolutely no logic." i said looking at her as I shook my head again. "Who ever did this had a lot of fire power, to take out the whole building and more out front so. This place was packed to the rim with the old folk and the vatos." I said and looked over at Rick. "Someone needs to be on watch." i said. He nodded. "..Yeah.." He said softly, almost in a whisper.

"Don't let blondie over here be on watch. We'll be dead before you know it. I'm going to the kitchen, see if there's anything left. I'll be back." i said and walked out of the room, looking for the kitchen.

" i said and walked out of the room, looking for the kitchen