78

>>Word count; 1182<<

There's gonna be some Spanish in this chapter and in future chapters. I hope you guys don't mind but i really like it. Switch things up a bit, i like these little moments she and Rosita have, they're the only two in the group that know Spanish.

So if you don't understand Spanish i'm putting the English translation right after in bold, like this;

"Se vera asi" It'll look like this.

So just read the bold if you're not a Spanish speaker or you don't wanna read in Spanish. It's not gonna be a lot because i know it can be confusing to read like that.

Enjoy, i love you guys.

~Katherine's Pov~

Daryl just came back from the woods, we were all sitting under the shade, He still didn't look at me. I sighed a bit and shook my head looking in the distance, I was sitting next to Rosita, "So all he found was booze?" I looked over to see Tara looking over, I looked over too and saw him opening a bottle. "Yeah," She said. "It's not gonna help." Tara said. "He knows that," Rosita said. "It's gonna make it worse." Tara said. We looked away from him. "Yes it is." Rosita said. "He's a grown man, and I truly do not know if things can get worse." Eugene said. Oh I forgot to mention, Eugene lied about the whole cure thing. There is no cure. We head rustling in the woods. We looked over to see a small group of dogs, They stopped walking right in front of us and barked. I pulled out my knife, Gunshots went off and the dogs went down.

Sasha shot them. Rick got up and started gathering sticks, breaking them and starting a fire.

~~~

Reminder to read what's in bold if you don't wanna read the Spanish! :)

We ate the dogs, never thought i'd eat a dog but then again it was either that or we starve. We were on the move again, we found some water earlier, it was just a little but we found something. Rosita looked back at me then stopped walking, I caught up to her and she walked by my side. "Que onda con tu hombre.?" What's up with your man? she asked looking at me, I sighed a bit and shook my head looking at her, "Está siendo terco, lidiando con la muerte a su manera propia." He's being stubborn, dealing with death in his own way. I said. She nodded looking forward, I did the same. "Algunas personas se afligen mejor solas, parece que él es una de esas personas." Some people grieve better alone, Looks like he is one of those people. She said as we walked. I nodded a bit, "Sí, él es una de esas personas. Traté de ayudarlo, pero él no quiere mi ayuda. Ya no sé qué hacer.." Yeah, he is one of those people. I tried to help him, but he doesn't want my help. I don't know what to do anymore.. I said.

I heard snapping and I looked back to see Daryl heading in the woods. I shook my head looking at him walk. "I'm not even gonna try anymore.. Nothing's working. He doesn't talk or listen to me." I said shaking my head a bit. "He'll come around, Like I said; some people grieve better on their own, their own pace and their own time. He'll come through, don't worry about it." She said. I nodded a bit and sighed, "Yeah i guess." i said softly. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked back to see Glenn holding the water bottle towards me.

I took it, "Thanks." i said, He nodded and fell back with Maggie again. I opened it and drank some. I'm glad we found some water, we needed it. I handed it to Rosita, she took it and drank some too. "Carl," I called out slightly. He turned back, and I held out the water towards him. "I had some," he said nodding a bit. "Have more babe," I said shaking the bottle a bit. He kept looking at me, "Cmon," I said. He fell back and grabbed it, "Did you have some?" he asked. I nodded, "Yeah," I said holding my arms out towards Judith.

He handed her to me and I grabbed her. "Hola hermosa." Hi beautiful. I whispered and held her as Carl drank water, "You want me to hold her? You can get a break." I said, looking back at Carl as I held Judith. "Just a little while.. i wanna hold her." He said. I nodded, "Just tell me when," I said holding Judith as we kept walking.

After a while of us walking, we came across something in the middle of the road. Once we were close enough we saw bottles and gallons of water. "Water.?" i asked looking at all. We went up to it, there was a paper on the floor right in front of it.

FROM A FRIEND

Was written on it, I looked over to Rick and held it out towards him. He looked around one last time and came to me, taking the paper. We all held our weapons, "Whoever did this could be close, eyes open." i said looking around, everyone scanned the place looking in the woods. After a few minutes, Daryl finally came out of the woods, Rick walked up to him and held the paper out towards him. He took it, read it then dropped the paper and grabbed his crossbow. "What else are we gonna do?" Tara asked. "Not this." Rick said walking back to the rest of us. "We don't know who left it." Rick said. "If that's a trap, we already happen to be in it." Eugene said. I looked over to see him looking down at the water.

"But I for one would like to think it is indeed from a friend." He said not taking his eyes off the water. "Don't even think about it." I said looking at him "What if it isn't? They put something in it?" Carol asked. "Let's not stick around to find out.. We should keep moving, Who knows if whoever left this is watching us." i said looking in the woods trying to see if i could see anything but i saw nothing. "Eugene." Rosita said, I looked back to see him grabbing a water bottle. "What are you doing dude.?" Tara asked.

"Quality assurance." he said opening it. Abraham walked up to him and smacked the water bottle right out of his hands then walked back to his spot. "We can't." Rick said. We heard some thunder start to go off, we all looked up. It was cloudy, I just hope that's a sign it'll rain soon. "Cmon.." I whispered as we looked up at the sky. I felt a drop on my cheek, I smiled as it started raining harder. "It's about time." I giggled, closing my eyes. It started raining harder and harder. "Get your ass down here." I heard Rosita's voice and felt a hand on my ankle, I looked down to see Rosita and Tara laying on the floor. I laughed a bit and put my gun down laying down on the floor next to Rosita. I sighed and laughed, closing my eyes feeling the water hit my skin. Some of us laughed, feeling joy for the first time a long time. "I'm sorry my lord." Gabriel said. It started raining harder and harder. I loved this.. "Everybody get the bags, Anything you can find." Rick said. We started gathering water in containers. "Oh shit that's not good." i said looking in the distance. A storm was coming and it looked huge. "There's a barn!" Daryl called out over the thunder. "Where?!" Rick asked.