72

>>Word count; 1194<<

~Katherine's Pov~

We found out that it was Bob out in the front, his leg was missing. We got him inside. "I was in the grave yard. Somebody knocked me out. I woke up outside this place. It looked like a school, it was that guy Gareth and five other ones. They were eating my leg right in front of me like it was nothing. All proud like they had it all figured out." Bob said. We were all here listening to him talk, he was laying on the floor. "Did they have Daryl and Carol.?" Rick asked, There was a pause, "Gareth said they drove off." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows a bit and looked down slightly.

They left..? He left again.?

Rick, Carl, Glenn and Maggie looked at me. He tried sitting up but groaned, "He's in pain. Do we have anything?" Sasha asked. "I think there are pill packets in the first aid kit." Rosita said and started to get up. "Save 'em." Bob said, we looked at him again. "No." Sasha said. "Really.!" he said stopping her. He sat up and moved his shirt down to reveal a bite on his shoulder. She looked at it in shock, "It happened at the food bank." He said looking at Sasha. She looked at him with tears in her eyes. "it's okay." She said shaking her head. He passed out, falling back. "There's a sofa in my office. I know it's not much but.." Gabriel said. "Thank you." Sasha said looking back at him. "I got him." Tyreese said. I sat up and walked away from everyone.

They must've had a good reason they left right..? They wouldn't just leave like that.. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed a bit. "Time for a reality check. We all need to leave for DC right now." Abraham said. "Daryl and Carol are gonna be back. We're not going anywhere without them." Rick said. I looked back at all of them and put my hands in my butt pockets. "I respect that but there's a clear threat to Eugene. I need to extract his ass before things get any uglier. So if y'all won't come, good luck to you. We'll go our separate ways." Abraham said and turned around. He and Rosita walked towards the door. "You leaving on foot.?" Rick asked. They both turned around to look at us. "We fixed that damn bus ourselves." Abraham said holding his gun.

"There are a lot more of us." Rick said walking. "Shit." I whispered and took my hands out of my pockets. "Rick." I said going after him. "You wanna keep it that way.? You should come." Abraham said, this was starting to escalate. "Carol saved your life. We saved your life." Rick said, Is stood behind him just in case, because Abraham said it himself. He likes to fight and a fight is the last thing we need right now. "Well i am trying to save yours.! Save everyone's!" Abraham yelled. "We're not going anywhere without our people." Rick said. "Your people took off." Abraham said. "They're coming back." Rick said. "To what?! Picked-over bones?!" Abraham yelled. Rick reached out towards him. "You're not taking-" Abraham cut Rick off.

"Do not lay hands!" He yelled swatting his arm away from him. I grabbed Rick's arm. "Don't." I said. When Abraham and Glenn fought when we first met, no one could get him off of Glenn. I couldn't even get him off of Glenn. "Abraham." Rosita said. "Hey- hey Stop! Now!" Glenn said stepping in between them. I let go of Rick, "Do you really think that you're gonna be any safer leaving right now in the middle of the night.?" Glenn asked turning to Abraham. "Yeah." Abraham said looking at Rick then back at Glenn. "Yeah." he said again looking at us. "What about tomorrow.? We need each other for this. We need each other to get to DC. We can get through all of it together." Glenn said. "I have an idea." Tara said stepping up as well, She looked at Abraham, "If you stay one more day and help i'll go with you to DC no matter what." She said and looked back at us. "Okay.?" She asked. "Glenn, Maggie and Katherine too." Abraham said.

"No." Rick said immediately. "Good luck then. I'm not interested in breaking up what you have here." Abraham aid. I looked at Rosita and Glenn, he covered his mouth a bit for a second. "Rosita, grab your gear." Abraham said. "Abraham." Rosita said. "Now. Eugene, let's go." He said, Eugene stayed sitting, ignoring him. "Eugene. Move it." he said looking at Eugene. "I don't want to." Eugene said not looking at him. "Now." Abraham said lowly. "..okay.." Eugene said and stood up. He walked over to them, they all started walking. "You're not taking the bus." Rick said. I looked at him, They stopped.

"Try to stop me." Abraham said. There was a pause, "Don't." i said softly to Rick, he didn't do anything for a couple more seconds but then started walking. "Damn it Grimes." I said stepping in front of him as Abraham started walking too. I put my hand on his chest stopping him. "Stop." i said looking him in the eyes. "Wait- wait- wait. Wait.!" Glenn said coming to us, He stopped Abraham, putting a hand on his chest and a hand on my back. "Hey- hey- hey!" Glenn called out. I looked back at Glenn but stood in front of Rick. Glenn stopped putting a hand on my back. "You stay, you stay and help us, and we will go with you." Glenn said. I furrowed my eyebrows, i didn't wanna go. I turned around to look at him. "No." Rick said. "Not your call." Glenn said looking at him, he looked at me too and i look at him with an 'are you serious' look.

"Kat don't go." Carl called out. I kept looking at Glenn, he kept looking at me too. We looked at each other for a few seconds then he looked over to Abraham again. "You stay, help us. Katherine isn't going. She just found who she was looking for. Katherine's not coming, That's our deal." Glenn said looking at Abraham. Abraham looked at me, i looked at him too and shook my head. "i'm not going.." i said softly. He gave me a small nod then looked away. "Half a day." Abraham said. I get why he wanted to take the little group he chose but i did just find Daryl and i'm gonna wait for him to come back..

"Come high noon, we're taillights. I'm not waiting for the other damn shoe to drop." Abraham said. "And we will leave with you." Maggie said. Glenn nodded a bit, Abraham nodded at Maggie then looked at me. "You change you mind, you're welcome to come." He said looking at me, I gave him a small nod. "Thank you." i said softly. "12 hours. Then we go." He said and walked by us.

A/N: I can't believe Eugene held out so long with this big ass lie