64

>>Word count; 1020<<

Ugh Daryl and Beth are so cute, I loved watching them grow on each other. 🥺

~Katherine's pov~

We got on their vehicle, Walkers started coming out of the forest so we got on, they helped us without hesitation.. They didn't seem to be a danger to us, and it was just them 3 by the looks of it.. Tara started looking through boxes back here and pulled out a pen, she started writing on her hand. I moved Glenn's gear to the side with his backpack. "Are they- part of your group..?" Tara asked. I shook my head, "No. Never seen them before." I said putting my bag next to Glenn's, "He's gonna be pissed.." i sad. "We probably shouldn't have gotten on.." She said. "We didn't really have a choice, it was either get on or get eaten." I said looking at her then looked down at Glenn again. I grabbed my bandanna from my bag and a water bottle from back here. I wet the rag a bit and started cleaning off the blood off his face, when i was finished i took my hair out of the ponytail and touched my forehead, wincing a bit.

We got hurt when that blast from the explosion hit us. I looked through Glenn's bag to see his own rag in there, i grabbed it. I put my hair up and wet his rag, i touched my forehead trying to see where the blood was, "I got it," Tara said, I looked over to her, "It's not like we have a mirror around," She said coming over to me, she sat down in front of me and held out her hand towards me. I handed it to her and she wiped the blood off my forehead. "You have cuts though.." She said. I nodded a bit, "I know, thanks." I said as she kept wiping. "I didn't fire.. When they were firing i didn't fire.. I swear." She said, I looked at her. She looked at me too and slowed down. "You have a right not to believe me but i just have to tell you.. It's my truth. I didn't fire." She said. I nodded a bit, I saw the look in her eyes. "Okay," i said softly. She nodded too and kept wiping.

~~~

Tara's been writing every single turn on her hand so if we were to change our mind we know how to get back. I saw movement form the corner of my eye, i looked over to see Glenn starting to sit up, looking around confused. "Hey." I said putting a hand on his chest. "Don't move." Tara said and grabbed a canteen, "Here's some water." She said opening it for him. "Where are we??" He asked. "I don't know, we were fighting biters and you passed out right after we left the prison." Tara said, He started to sit up, looking around. "There were walkers coming, too many. We couldn't just leave you there." I said He looked at me. "Did we pass the bus? On the road- did we pass it.?" He asked. I shook my head, "It was overrun, no one was alive. Their bodies were on the side of the road." I said shaking my head.

"How long since we passed it.?" he asked. "like- 3 hours..? I don't know." I said. He looked over to the little window and banged on it. "Hey! Stop the truck!" Glenn yelled, the guy driving flipped him off. Glenn pounded on the window again. "Hey numbnuts! Stop the truck!" Tara yelled hitting the truck too. Glenn grabbed the gun and started hitting the glass. "Stop the truck!" He said and hit the glass again. "Stop the truck!" he repeated

~~~

Abraham and Glenn got into a fight earlier, It resulted in Eugene firing a gun. We lost the truck so now we were heading back in the direction we came form to look for Maggie and the others. "I'm sorry." I said as we walked, Glenn looked over to me. I looked over to him too. "I just- didn't wanna leave you. You'd be dead if we stayed." I said. He gave me a nod, "It's okay, i get it. I just wanna find Maggie." He said as he looked forward, "I wanna find Daryl." I said looking forward. "We'll find them, we'll come across one of them eventually." He said. I nodded a bit, "I hope." I said and looked forward as well. ".. I told him," I said. "Did he say it back.?" He asked. "In ways.. yeah." I said nodding a bit. "Well what did you say?" He asked. "I told him I've never loved anyone before, he said the same." I said. He looked at me but i didn't look at him.

"What are you keeping out.?" He asked. "..Nothing." I said as we walked. "Yeah right." He said as he kept looking at me. I looked over to him. "What." He said shaking his head a bit. I shrugged a bit. "He sorta- kissed me.." I said and looked over to him. He had this look on his face. "Kissed you.?" He asked softly as we kept walking. I smiled a bit, "Yeah." I giggled at his face. At least i got him a bit distracted, he's been so angry.. I get why. "When did this happen.?" He asked. "The morning this all went down.. at least i got to say goodbye in a way.." i said as my smile faded. I looked back forward. "Don't. We'll find each other, we have to.." He said. We kept walking, "You were right." i said, "About what?" he asked looking forward too. "I should've told him sooner.." i said softly. He shook his head, "Knowing Daryl if he made it out he's probably long gone.. Probably going int the other damn direction.." I said.

"Don't think about it." He said. "It's all i can think about. He's all i'm thinking about.. And Rick, and Carl.. and Maggie.." I said softly. "They gotta be okay." he said shaking his head. "We'll find them." he said.