89

>>Word Count; 1062<<

~Katherine's Pov~

I felt something land on my head. I groaned and pushed the pillow off of me, "You plannin' on staying in bed all day?" Daryl asked. "Yes..." i said sleepily. "Get up, cmon." he said. "Why're you waking me up?" i asked opening my eyes. "'Cause it's 9 and i'm bored." He said. I sighed and closed my eyes, "You'll live.." i said. He threw the pillow at me again, "Stop being a dick!" I said and grabbed it, "Get up," He said. I pulled the pillow off my face and looked at him. "The one day i get to sleep in, you wake me up." I said as he put on his shoes. I grabbed the pillow and sat up, hitting his back with it. "You're mean." I said looking at him, taking my hair out of the ponytail. "You're lazy." he said looking over to me, grabbing his other shoe. I clicked my tongue and put my head in my hands. "I hate you.." I mumbled. "You love me." he said tying his shoes. "Not right now." i said looking at him, narrowing my eyes at him.

He got up and grabbed the pillow again. "Get up." he said throwing it back to me, then walked towards the door. I threw it at him again and it hit his back. I laughed a little, He turned around and flipped me off. I flicked him off with both my hands. "Double fuck you for waking me up, Asshole." I said. He smirked and picked up the pillow from the floor, tossing back to me. He walked out of the room, i looked over to see it was 8:35am. I gasped a bit and covered my face falling back on the bed, I looked at the ceiling laughing a little. "God- Daryl!" I called out hearing him make his way downstairs. "Mentiroso." Liar. I said. I got out of bed, put some socks on and went downstairs. "You're a liar." i said looking at him. He smiled a bit and looked away, "What i lie about?" he asked. "You lied and said it was 9! I wanted to sleep!" I said sitting down at the table, I put my chin in my hands and rested my elbows on the table.

"How else would i have gotten your lazy ass out of bed." He said getting some things out of the fridge to make breakfast. I clicked my tongue, "Daryllll." I whined and closed my eyes, I rested my head on the table. "You're so mean to me dude.." I said. "Get ready dude." he said. "I'm gonna go live at Rick's, he respects my beauty sleep." I said. He scoffed, "Yeah i'll drag your ass back here." he said. I laughed a bit then groaned. "I'm not talking to you today, And that's my line. Get your own." i said. "Alright." he said. "Ugh," i said and got up going upstairs to get ready for the day.

~Few days later~

We had a plan in progress, there were a bunch of walkers being held by a couple of trucks but they were gonna get out any minute.. There was a group of people going out, we were gonna try to lead the walkers away because if they broke out they were gonna head straight to us. I was nervous about this though, because one screw up can fuck everything up and we'd be dead. We were out right now building a wall to keep them all together. "Hey," I looked up to see Glenn holding out some water to me. "You okay..? You haven't really talked to me." i said drinking some water out of the cup, I stood up. "I'm talking to you now.." he said putting a hand on my back and led me away from everyone. "I was trying to give you space, Thought that's what you wanted.." I said looking at him. "Yeah i needed it but now i have to talk to you." he said as we stopped walking, He took his hand off my back and i drank some more water from the cup.

"Nicholas tried to kill me," he said. I nodded a bit, "Yeah i kinda connected the dots.." I said looking at Nicholas. "I see how he looks at you and how he looked at you before, with rage." I said looking back at him. "You didn't fool me with the ricochet bullet, But i wanted you to talk to me.." i said. "Why didn't you talk to me.?" he asked. "Like i said, thought you needed space. You haven't been talking to me, I thought i did something to piss you off.." I said. He shook his head a bit, "You haven't, I don't think i can ever be mad at you." he said. I kept looking at him then nodded, "I missed you.." i said softly and crumbled up the cup, tossing it on the floor. He gave me a soft smile, "Yeah me too." he said. I gave him a smile too, "Cmon." he said putting a hand on my back, We started walking back. He pulled me in for a side hug. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders, "Back together bestie." i said and kissed his cheek. "We were never over." He said putting a hand on my arm. "Let's get this done." he said patting my arm.

~Back at Alexandria~

"I need a cold ass shower." i said closing my eyes as we walked, It was really hot today and i was really sweaty, we all were but i'm glad we got that detour wall built. I really hope this works and Alexandria stays safe. "Thought you said you weren't talking to me." Daryl said as we walked. "Yeah shut up you know i can't not talk to you." i said closing my eyes and looking up at the sky as we walked. "Yeah i know." He said. I opened my eyes and looked back down. "Oh- holy shit." I said covering my eyes and looking down. I couldn't see. He looked at me. I shook my head, "I can't see shit." I laughed a bit, He scoffed and stood behind me guiding me. "I'm dizzy." I giggled keeping my eyes covered. The sun overwhelmed me. "Get some water when we get there, take a nap." he said rubbing my shoulder. "Yes Mr. Dixon." I said opening my eyes and squinting, "Yeah- no i'm keeping my eyes closed. I'm trusting you, take me home." i said as we walked.