80

>>Word count; 1026<<

~Katherine's pov~

"Eyes open everybody. Weapons up." Glenn said as we walked. "You see someone coming at us, you fire." he said. "Copy that." Abraham said. "So if we see someone, we just shoot them.?" Michonne asked. "It's a good question." Maggie said as I looked around. I didn't feel eyes or saw anything out of the ordinary, we followed the road. "What if they're someone like us? What if Aaron's telling the truth.?" Michonne asked. "I hope he is, because we need a place to settle down." I said as we walked. "I hope so too, but what if we come across someone who has nothing to do with this.?" She asked. "We're 6 people walking with guns. No one's coming up to say hello." Glenn said. "You do realize that's exactly what happened with Maggie and Sasha right?" I asked turning around, I walked backwards looking at Glenn. He looked at me then behind me.

"If it's someone like us, we should be afraid of them." He said and put a hand on my shoulder turning me back around. I walked forward, "He said he was watching us right? Means he saw us yesterday, after everything we've done why would he want us to join his group?" Glenn asked. "Because we'd make valuable additions." i said quoting Aaron. "People like us saved a priest. Saved a girl who rolled up to the prison with the Governor. Saved a crazy lady with a sword. He saw that." Michonne said. "I don't know what he saw." Glen said. "Doubt he's been watching us for that long." I said. "Who knows how long he's been watching us. We know he's been watching us long enough to know all our names." Rosita said.

~~~

"He was telling the truth." Michonne said as we came across two vehicles, one of them was an RV. A fallen tree was blocking them from moving any further, we heard movement in the woods. "Not one step closer asshole." Glenn called out as we pointed our guns in the direction of the rusting. Two walkers came out, "I got 'em." Abraham said. "We got 'em." Rosita said. They went after them and took them down, then went to check out the RV. "Let's try to move this, get them back to the barn." I said putting my gun on the hood of the car. "You think he'll wanna go?" Maggie asked. "Oh he's gonna have to. I'm gonna drag his ass there myself if he says no." I said as they all put their guns on the hood as well. "There's enough food in there to last around a month in there." Rosita said stepping out of the RV. "Water, canned food, soda." Abraham said holding out a can of what looked like to be spaghetti i think. I nodded a bit, "We're taking everything back with us. Give us a hand." I said gesturing to the fallen tree. "What if he really says no.?" Michonne said. "He is gonna say it at first. Everyone's exhausted, they're gonna wanna go too. I know they will." i said shaking my head. We started moving the tree, getting it off the road.

"Glenn'll help me drag his ass to the RV," I said dusting off my hands. "Isn't that right bestie." I said and patted his back. "I don't know," He said looking at me. "Oh, am i gonna have to drag you too.? Maggie for sure will help me with that." I said looking at Maggie. "I will." She said looking at me then Glenn. "Oh," I said smiling at her, then back at Glenn. "See? I have help. Carl and Michonne with Rick, and Maggie with Glenn." i said and we walked over to get our guns. We put them in the car and headed over to the barn.

~~~

Carl came back with more canned food and put them in the small pile we had going. Rick stood up and walked over to Aaron, he was still tied up to a pole. "This, this is ours now." Rick said holding a can, looking at Aaron. He gave Rick a little nod. "There's more than enough." He said. "It's ours whether or not we go to your camp." Rick said and turned to put the can down on the pile. "What do you mean?? Why wouldn't we go.?" Carl asked. "If he were lying, or if he'd wanted to hurt us.. But he isn't. And he doesn't." Michonne said looking at us. "Rick we need this." I said looking at him. "I mean really need this. We can't keep going on like we have for the last couple of weeks.." I said as he looked over to me. "We're going. All of us." Michonne said. "So," I said looking at everyone. "If you guys this is a wrong call, you better speak up now. This won't happen unless we're all on board." I said, No one spoke up. Some of them just nodded, agreeing. "I don't know man, This barn smells like horse shit." Daryl said, I smiled at him then looked down at the floor. I looked up at Rick. "Cmon Grimes, I swear I talked to the group when we were out there. I will drag your ass if i have to." I said. He looked over to me, I shrugged a bit, keeping a small smile on my face. "Cmon.. We need his.. You know we do." I said softly. He gave me a small nod, "Yeah, we're going." he said. I returned the small nod and he turned back to Aaron.

"So where are we going? Where's your camp?" Rick asked. "Well, every time i've done this, I've been behind the wheel driving recruits back." Aaron said looking up at Rick. "I believe you're good people. I bet my life on it, I'm just not ready to bet my friends' lives just yet." Aaron said. Rick turned back around and Michonne went up to Aaron. "You're not driving. So if you wanna get home, you'll have to tell us how." She said. Rick pulled out the map and got on the floor.