51

>>Word count; 1110<<

~Katherine's Pov~

The sun was setting, We just got everything inside. Got the rest inside, I walked up to Daryl's cell to see him sitting there on the bed, I rested the bow against the wall quietly, he wasn't able to see. "Hey." I said. He looked up. "How'd it go?" he asked. I nodded, "Went good. Got some guns, more ammo. Stuff for Judith." I said resting my head on the door frame as i looked at him. He nodded, "Good." He said. I bent down a bit and grabbed it, holding it in front of me. He looked at it then stood up and came over to me, He took it. "Thought of you," I said smiling a bit at the bow. He started checking it out, "Hm.." he said and looked at me. 

"Thank you Katherine," I said and closed my eyes. "You are so welcome." I said and opened my eyes. He had a small smile on his face. "Thanks.." He said. I gave him a small nod and a smile. "You're welcome." i said looking at him. He kept looking at the bow, "Really.?" he asked. I giggled a bit, "Yeah, really. I took it for you." I said. He looked back up at me, "Thanks." he repeated. I gave him another little nod, " 'course." i said softly. "Do i need to get you somethin' now.?" He asked looking at it. I smiled a bit. "No, think of it as a welcome home gift." I said, He looked back up and gave me a nod, "Alright," He said. "We're showing everyone what we brought if you wanna come see." I said, He put it down and we walked over to the rest. 

~Couple days later~

We were meeting up with the Governor today, well Rick was.. Daryl, Hershel and I were going with him. "Finally!" I looked over to see Carl. "Oh- damn it." I said and laughed a bit. He smiled at me and walked in closer to me. "Whoa." he said. "What?" i giggled as i ran my fingers through my hair, getting rid of the tangles. "Nothing- you just.. Look pretty with your hair down." He said. I giggled again. "Oof," i said fanning myself with my hand. "Stop it mini Grimes you're gonna make me blush." I said and pulled my hair up. I heard him laugh a little, I looked over to him, "Cmon." I said and we headed outside. I pulled my hair up. "I'm still winning though. I have 2 points." I said doing the ponytail. "Yeah but it's like impossible with you." he said as we headed down the steps. 

"That's the whole point." I said smiling at him. We headed outside to meet up with the rest. "What's the limit.?" Carl asked. "Limit?" i asked. "Like when we reach a certain number.. Let's start over and we win something." He said. "Something like what?" I smiled at him. He shrugged. "I don't know, we'll think of something." He said. I sighed a bit and looked over, "Let's just do.. 10." I said looking back at him. "Unless you know- you want 5." I said nodding and crossing my arms a bit. "I'm already winning by a point.." I said. "10." he said crossing his arms too. "Oh- You're crossing your arms now.?" I asked. He shrugged, "You did it first." He said looking at me. I giggled a bit. "Okay, Grimes." I said uncrossing my arms. I tipped his hat down a bit. "10 it is." I said and leaned against the car. 

"But just- start to think of what you're gonna get me okay?" I asked looking at him. "That's funny Kat." He said nodding a bit. I laughed a bit looking at him, He smiled at me. I shook my head looking at him. "Let's go," Rick said and took Carl's hat off, He put a hand on his head. I gasped a little. "That- that doesn't count." He said looking at Rick. I looked at Rick too. "Thank you, so much for giving me a point Grimes." I said in a serious tone, i didn't smile. "You want me to pull your hair tie off.?" Carl asked. I put a hand on my chest a bit over my necklace. (the necklace is kinda like a choker, the actual moon charm rests like on the little dip between your collar bone). "Watch it, kid." i said. He smiled a bit and looked back up at his dad, "Be careful." He said, Rick nodded and put his hand on the back of his head. He kissed his head and put his hat back on.

Carl looked at me. "I better get a goodbye hug or i'm automatically winning." I said as i stopped leaning against the car. He came and hugged me. I hugged him back and smiled a bit. "I can literally reach." He said pulling on a strand of hair. "Okay- that's enough." I said and we stopped hugging. He smiled at me and i did the same shaking my head. "Be careful." he said, I nodded. "Mhm." i said. "You too," he said looking over to Daryl. He gave Carl a little nod, "Let's go." Rick said. I looked at Daryl, "Am i riding with you.?" i asked. "Why do you even ask." He said and walked over to his bike. I smiled a bit and walked over to him too. He started it and i got on, wrapping my arms around him.

~~~ 

Daryl, Rick and I scoped the place out, We found some walkers taken down but that's about it. The Governor was already in there waiting for Rick, it seemed to be just us which was odd. I would've thought he'd have a bunch of his people here but we were wrong. It was just Rick and him inside. "He's already in there." Daryl said to Hershel as he pulled the car up next to us. "Sat down with Rick." He said, "I don't see any cars." Hershel said. I shook my head looking around, "It don't feel right. Keep it running." Daryl said. We heard a car coming in our direction, "Head's up." Daryl said and patted the hood of the car. I pulled out my gun and pointed it at the car as well. 

Hershel stepped out holding his gun too. There were 3 people in the car and they all stepped out. Andrea was one of them, the guy who was driving seemed like he could cause some trouble but the other man looked harmless, "What the hell. Why's your boy already in there.?" Daryl asked Andrea, "He's here??" She asked. "Yup." Daryl said. She sighed and walked to the building.