68

>>Word count; 1205<<

Enjoy, i love you.

CAROL AND DARYL'S REUNION ALWAYS MAKES MY CRY YO 😭❤

~Katherine's Pov~

We were using whatever we could to use as weapons, belts zippers- literally whatever we found useful in here so we can fight back. Daryl told us that someone took Beth, a black car with a white cross on it. "Alright, got four of them pricks comin' our way." Daryl said and stepped back. "Y'all know what to do. Go for their eyes first, then their throats." Rick said, we all started getting ready. "Put your backs to the walls on either end of the car, now!" A man's voice said coming from the outside. We started hearing footsteps but they were on the roof. We looked up to see a small door open from the top. Something was dropped inside. I noticed it was a smoke/ gas bomb. "Shit- Back up!!" "Move!" Abraham and i yelled at the same time. I turned around and grabbed Carl, pulling him to the end of the cart. We all started coughing, struggling to breathe because of the gas.

Once the smoke cleared we realized people were missing. Bob, Rick, Glenn and Daryl.

~~~

An explosion just went off, there were a few gunshots too. "What the hell is going on.?" Abraham asked angrily. "Someone hit 'em." Michonne said. "Maybe our people got free." Sasha said. Eugene bent down to the door. "What the hell are you doing.?" Rosita asked. "I might be able to use this shell to compromise the door. From the sound of things there may not be anybody left to open it." He said. "Eugene i'm sorry but shut up." Tara said. "Just- do whatever you gotta do but hurry up." I said. "Hey." We looked back at Carl. "My dad's gonna be back. They all are." he said. "They are. And we need to get ready to fight our way out with them when they do." Maggie said.

"Walkers." Michonne said looking out a crack. I looked out another one to see a lot of smoke and walkers. More gunshots went off and we heard people yelling. "Right on time." I said softly. We started getting more weapons together, building them. Making sharp objects. We weren't just fighting people now but walkers too. There were a lot coming in and more on their way. Eugene was still working on the door. "What's the cure, Eugene.?" Sasha asked. "It's classified." he said focused on the door. "We don't know what's gonna happen." Michonne said. "You leave him be." Abraham said. "We need to keep working." Maggie said. "Yeah, but it's time to hear it. 'Cause we don't know what's coming next." Sasha said.

"What's next is we get out of this." Tara said. I wrapped a cloth around the piece of wood Maggie helped me get off the wall, we were using them as 'knifes' to kill off the walkers. "Even if i told you all, even if i provided ste-by-step instructions complete with illustrations and well composed FAQ and i went red-ring, The cure would still die with me" Eugene said. I sighed a bit and shook my head. "I'm not gonna let that happen." Abraham said. "the best case scenario, we step out into a hellstorm of bullets, fire and walkers. I'm not fleet of foot, I sure as hell can't take a dead one down with sharp buttons and hella confidence." He said. Ugh this man talked a lot. He was giving me a headache.

"Yeah but we can and we will." Michonne said. "You don't owe us anything. Not yet. But we just wanna hear it." Sasha said. "You don't have to." Rosita said, "Okay- let's not talk about this cure shit anymore.. we need to focus on this. Getting out of here all together in one piece. Alright.? We can put him on the hot seat later, yeah.?" I asked looking at everyone. They looked at me then back away. "Alright." I said softly and we all kept working. "I was part of a 10 person team at the Human Genome Project to weaponize diseases to fight weaponized diseases." Eugene said. We all looked at him and stopped what we were doing. "Pathogenic microorganisms with Pathogenic microorganisms.. Fire with fire. Interdepartmental drinks were had, relationships made, information shared." he said looking at all of us. I raised an eyebrow a bit. "I am keenly aware of all the details behind fail-safe delivery systems to kill every living person on this planet. I believe with a little tweaking on the terminal in DC we can flip the script. Take out every last dead one of them. Fire with fire." He said. "Hm." I said and shook my head.

Yeah he gave me a headache.

"All things being equal, it does sound pretty badass." he said. "So lets get back to work." Maggie said. The door opened to reveal Rick. I smiled. "Hell yeah Grimes." I said looking at him. "Cmon we fight to the fence!" He said ans shot to the gun he had. We all got out of the train cart to see a bunch of smoke and walkers everywhere. "Do not leave his side.!" Abraham yelled. We all got out and started fighting off the walkers. Killing them as we ran. "Hey." Daryl said grabbing my arm. He handed me a knife. I threw the wood piece i had and took the knife. We started running towards the fence at the end of this place taking down walkers. "Up and over!" Rosita said. We all jumped the fence and ran through the woods.

~~

"The hell are we still around here for.?" Abraham asked, Rick was digging up something. "Guns, some supplies. Go along the fences, use the rifles. Take out the rest of them." Rick said. "Why.? We should just leave." I said shaking my head. He looked back up at me. "They don't get to live." He said looking at me. "They're already dead, walkers are gonna take them out. They'll run out of ammo eventually. They lost everything." i said. "It's over, we got out." Glenn said. Rick pulled out his gun. "It's not over till they're all dead." Rick said. "The hell it isn't. That place is on fire. Full of walkers." Rosita said. "I'm not dicking around with this crap. We just made it out." Abraham said. "The fences are down. They'll run or die." Maggie said. Everyone was trying to make Rick drop this.

"Let's just go, it's not worth it. It's a suicide mission if we go back there. We'll get cut off every corner we turn. We'll run our of ammo before we can make a dent or even get to them." I said shaking my head. We all saw Daryl run, we looked over to see him hugging Carol. I smiled, we all did.. She probably did this.Rick walked up to her. "Did you do that.?" he asked. She nodded with tears in her eyes. Rick hugged her, they pulled away. "You have to come with me." She said.

" She said