98

>>Word count; 1063<<

~Katherine's Pov~

Earlier today we held a meeting on what we were gonna do about Negan and his people. We were gonna fight them tomorrow, I just got done talking to Maggie and Glenn, Maggie wanted me to be on watch with her when we were doing this tomorrow. I walked up to Rick's place and knocked on the door, it opened to reveal Michonne. "Hey." She said, "Hey, Is Carl up?" I asked. "Yeah," She sand and moved aside, "Rick?" i asked.

"Showering," She said. I nodded. "Good." i giggled, recalling all the blood he had on him earlier. I walked in and saw Carl sitting down on the floor, playing with Judith. "Oh, look, 2 points for me." I said. He looked up and clicked his tongue, I laughed a bit. "Here kiddo." I said walking up to him. I sat down on the couch and handed him a watch. "You got me a watch.? Really." he said. I gasped. "Rude." I said taking it away from him. I looked at Michonne and laughed, She laughed a bit too.

"That was rude." She said. "You want it?" i asked holding it out towards her. "I was kidding! Kat cmon." he laughed and took it from my hands again. "I was kidding." He repeated. I looked down at him and pushed him a bit. "Jesus." i said looking at him. "Thank you Katherine." He laughed looking at it. "You're welcome.. Punk. Hurting my feelings.." I said looking at Judith. "I was kidding. Love you." he said smiling as he looked at it. "Yeah you better." I said. He smiled and looked at me. "I kinda forgot how to tell time.. I have a digital one in my room." he said.

"Ohh, i got you." I said patting the couch. "Come here babe." I said. He came over to me and sat down, "This little one, is the hour. The big one is the minutes. And the red one is the one that counts the seconds." I said. He nodded. "Okay, i know the rest i used to get confused with the hands." He said. "What time is it.?" i asked looking at the watch. "Um.." he said looking at it. "11:22." He said. "Yes, late. Daryl's gonna kill me if i don't go to bed, so." i said kissing his cheek. "Goodnight." I giggled. "Night." He said smiling at me.

I went down to Judith. "Buenas noches mi niña preciosa." Goodnight my beautiful girl. I said and kissed her head, I put my hand on her cheek and smiled. I stood up. "Goodnight," I smiled at Michonne. "Goodnight," She said and returned the smile. I walked out of their house and went over to my place.

~The next day~

We were going through with the plan, while the rest were inside. I was out here with Maggie and Carol on perimeter watch. It was dark out here, hard to see so we were relying on noise, any movement in the woods. We got the man that these people were keeping, he was safe. In a car with Jesus, Tara and Gabriel. An alarm started going off in the building everyone was at. "Shit." i said as the alarm echoed, "They're in trouble, stay here." Carol said and started making her way over to the building. "I'm going too." Maggie said walking. "No." I said grabbing her arm. She looked back at me. "Let me go." She said. "No. Glenn made me promise him not to let you go in there. I can't let you go." I said. "I have to." She said looking at me. "No." "No you don't." Carol and I said at the same time. "You don't have to." Carol said walking up to us. "Yes I do." She said as I let her arm go.

But if she tried anything I was gonna pull her back. I promised Glenn I'd keep her and the baby safe if shit went wrong in there. "What the hell are you doing here.?" Carol asked, looking at her. "What am I supposed to do.?" Maggie said. "You're supposed to be someone else.!" Carol said. It was silent for a while, there was tension between Maggie and Carol. "They need our help." Maggie said. We heard a walker and i took it down. "Carol just go. I'll stay here with Maggie." I said looking at her. "You can't keep me here." Maggie said looking at me. "Actually I can." i said shaking my head, "Be pissed at me. Hate me. I don't break my promises. I don't care how small they are, I never break my promises. And I'm sure as hell not breaking the promise I made to Glenn. So you're not going anywhere." I said shaking my head.

We heard a click and we looked over to see Carol pointing her gun behind us. We looked over to see a man, walking up to us also holding a gun. She pulled the trigger and the gun fell from his hand. I pulled out my gun and walked up to him. We couldn't let him walk, not after he'd seen us. Rick told me if we came across anybody to kill them without hesitation. We couldn't leave any of these people live, not after what we heard about them. Carol shot him in the arm so he was alive. He caught his breath looking at me, holding his arm. "Katherine let's go." Carol said. I took the safety off, about to pull the trigger but I was stopped by an unfamiliar voice.

"Stop! Or they're dead." I looked over to see two women pointing guns at Carol and Maggie's heads. They took the safety off their guns. I heard a click behind me. I sighed slightly, feeling angry. "Guns, knives, on the ground right now." The woman pointing the gun at Carol said. "Maldita sea." damn it. I mumbled feeling angry. I wanted to do something but i know it wouldn't end well.. I put the safety back on the gun and put it down, I did the same with my knife. "Nice jacket." Another woman said looking at Maggie. "For a murderous bitch." The woman pointing the gun at Maggie said. "I like hers too." The other woman said looking at me. "Well we'll take it off them before we shoot them." The woman said holding the gun to Carol's head.

A/N: I didn't know where to place Katherine again 😬😬