96

>>Word count; 1113<<

Rest in Peace Corey La Barrie, Fly high. 🦋💙🕊

May 10th, 1995 - May 10th, 2020.

~Katherine's Pov~

We were getting things ready to go to Jesus' community. "Hey." I said to Glenn as he walked up the steps. "Hey." He said. I smiled at him and held out my arms towards him. Maggie stepped out to us, "I'm the auntie right?" I asked looking at him. He smiled and hugged me, "Hell yeah you are." He said. "Yay!" i said softly as i hugged him. I smiled at Maggie and she smiled too, nodding. "I'm so happy for you two.." I said as we pulled away. "Thank you." he said smiling at me. I returned the smile.

"I'm gonna get the rest of the things," He said. I nodded and he walked in with Maggie to get more things. I went down to Rick. "So, You got somethin' you wanna say to me Grimes?" I asked smiling at him, Judith held her arms out towards me, He handed her to me and i took her, holding her in my arms. "See, we haven't had this talk yet." I said nodding to Judith, "But i'm your Auntie too okay? I'm Auntie Kat. I'm the best auntie in the world." i said looking at her. She put her hand on my necklace and she played with the moon charm.

I smiled at her and looked over to Rick to see him smiling at me. He shook his head, "It just happened last night.." he said. I nodded a bit, "Alright," I giggled a bit. "Just so you know, you still owe me." Carl said, I looked over to him. "I'm still looking." I said narrowing my eyes at him. Carl won the game, he got to 5 points. "I don't know what to get you.." I giggled. "Okay.." He smiled a bit. "I'll find something." i said nodding.

"Alright," he said and held his arms out towards me. "I'll give her to someone inside," I said. "I'm not going." He said, I looked at Rick and he shook his head. "Okay," I said and handed him Judith. "One point for me," I said. "Yeah I won the first time so.." He said. "I'm winning this time." I giggled as he grabbed Judith. "Be careful." He said, I nodded and kissed his head then Judith's. "You too." I said. "Let's chew up some asphalt.!" Abraham said. We all got in and headed towards the new community.

~~

"Stop right there!" We saw two men with spears, pointing them down at us. We all pointed our weapons at them. "Jesus what the hell is this.?" one of them asked looking down at him. "Open the gates Cal. Freddie's hurt." Jesus said holding a hand out, telling them to relax. Jesus looked back at Rick. "Sorry about these guys, they get antsy standing up there all day doing nothing." Jesus said looking back up at the guys. "They give up the weapons. Then we'll open the gates." He said. "Why don't you come down here and get 'em.?" Daryl asked. "Gentlemen- look we vouch for these people. Alright.? They saved us out there." One of the people from their group said. "Lower the spears." Jesus said. "Look, i'm not taking any chances, tell your guy Gregory to come out here." Rick said. "No. Don't you see what just happened?? I'm letting you keep your guys. We ran out of ammo months ago. I like you people. I trust you." Jesus said looking at Rick. "Trust us." he said, Rick looked at everyone and signaled us to put the guns down. So we did. "Open the gates Cal." Jesus said.

The gates opened and we walked in.

~~

We just finished talking to Gregory and Jesus about what the plan was gonna be with our communities. Gregory was already getting on my nerves and we haven't even been here for that long. The door opened and we looked over to see a man with this look on his face, he almost looked scared. "What's wrong.?" Gregory asked coming out of his office. "They're back." The man said. This didn't sound good, I looked at Rick. He looked at me too and we all followed the man and Gregory outside. We saw 3 people, two men and a woman. "Ethan, what happened with everybody else? Where's Tim? Marsha?" Gregory said as we walked up to them. "They're dead." Ethan said stopping in front of Gregory. "Negan..?" Gregory asked. The man nodded, "Yeah." he said.

Who's Negan.?

"We had a deal." Gregory said. Maybe he was part of another community..? Jesus did say they were already trading with other groups. "He said it wasn't enough." The other man said, By the looks of it this Negan guy isn't good news. "Was the drop light.?" the same man asked. "No." Gregory said. "They still have Craig." the woman said. "They said they'd keep him alive, return him to us, if i deliver a message to you." Ethan said walking up to Gregory, he put a hand on his shoulder looking really nervous and upset. "So tell me." Gregory said. "I'm sorry." He said and plunged something into Gregory's stomach.

"Oh cmon." i said and we all ran over, Michonne and Rick ran to Ethan. Pulling him off of Gregory. "Get off of me! I had to!" The man yelled as he got pulled away. He got out of their grip and tried swinging at Rick, but he was able to knock him down before he hurt him. Everyone started fighting, Well the guys were, Ethan was able to get on top of Rick. "Rick-" "Hey!" Glenn and I said going up to them. Ethan held the knife he used on Gregory to Rick's neck. "Put it down asshole." I said looking at him. "Stay back! Anybody who tries to stop me is killing my brother!" He said holding the knife to Rick's neck. "Drop it." Michonne said about to pull out her Katana.

The man looked over to her and before we knew it, Rick reached up and stabbed the man's throat. We all looked at him in shock as blood gushed out of Ethan neck, falling all over Rick's face. He flipped over and dropped Ethan's body on the floor as he bled out. I swallowed the lump in my throat looking at Rick's face, shirt and jacket covered in blood. "What.?" He asked looking at everyone. Daryl was pointing his gun at the other man who was on the floor. "Ethan! You killed him!" he said holding his arm. "He tried to kill Gregory, then me." Rick said. The woman ran up to Rick and punched him, "Oh-" I said and Michonne knocked her to the ground. "Don't." She said looking down at her.

A/N: I just noticed that the woman in this scene had a crescent moon necklace too! I was like holy shit

A/N: I just noticed that the woman in this scene had a crescent moon necklace too! I was like holy shit. It's different than Katherine's though, like i've said it before this is sort of how the necklace rests on her. The chain is short so it fits her kinda tight like this;

 The chain is short so it fits her kinda tight like this;

But this is the actual necklace she wears;

ALSO I MISSED YOU. 💙