47

>>Word count; 1204<<

Katherine does have Latino roots from her dad's side, her mom was white. Just wanted to let ya'll know that :)

A lot of talk so there's another chapter coming (:

~Katherine's Pov~

We were outside, Carl said that Andrea was here. We got our weapons and headed outside. Hiding behind cars, We don't know who was out here. "Go." Rick said. "Andale darlin'." Merle said. "Shut up." I said and we went to the next car and looked around, We didn't see anything or anyone besides walkers. "Clear!" Merle called out. We ran over to the gate. "Are you alone!?" Rick called out. "Open the gate!" Andrea said. She was holding a walker with one of those claws you picked up trash with. "Are you alone.!?" He asked again. "Rick!" she yelled getting closer. Rick tossed the keys to Daryl and he unlocked the fence, She released the walker, "Open it," Rick said. Merle opened the gate and she stepped in.

"Hands up! Turn around." Rick said as Merle closed the gate. "What?!" She asked. "Turn around now!" Rick said, he turned her around and pinned her to the fence, checking her for weapons. A walker came up to the fence and she screamed, he pulled her away and threw her on her knees. "I asked if you were alone." he said and her bag off of her, He tossed it to me and i grabbed it. "Check it." he said. I opened it and backed up standing behind Daryl. They were all on watch just in case she really wasn't alone, I looked through the bag quickly and saw there was nothing that was a threat to us. I looked back to Rick and gave him a nod. I put the bag on myself and grabbed my gun correctly. He grabbed Andrea's ax then her arm. "Welcome back. Get up." he said and pulled her off the floor.

We went inside and everyone else came out of the cell block. She went straight to Carol and they hugged. Daryl sat down on the table and i sat down next to him too, putting the bag down behind me. "After you saved me we thought you were dead." Carol said as they hugged. "Hershel- my god." Andrea said as they pulled away, she looked at his leg. "I can't believe this." She said looking around, looking at us. "Where's Shane.?" She asked. Rick shook his head a bit, "And Lori?" She asked. "She had a girl, Lori didn't survive." Hershel said. "Neither did T-Dog." Maggie said. "I'm so sorry," She said and looked directly at Carl.

"Carl," she said, He just looked at her with a blank expression. She looked over to Rick. "Rick I-" she said and cut herself off as he looked over in Daryl and I's direction, not wanting to hear her speak. Andrea looked around again, "You all live here?" She asked. "Here and the cell block." Glenn said. "There? Can i go in?' She asked walking towards the cell block. Rick stood in front of her, blocking her from going any further. "I won't allow that." He said. "I'm not an enemy Rick." She said. "Nope, you're sleeping with it though." i said. She looked at me, I looked at her too and raised an eyebrow not looking away from her. Who knows what she was really doing here. "We had that field and courtyard. Until your boyfriend tore down the fence with a truck and shot us up." Rick said looking at her.

She looked away from me and over to Rick. "He said you fired first." She said. "Well, he's lying." Rick said. "He killed an inmate who survived in here." Hershel said. "We liked him. He was one of us." Daryl said, She looked over to him. "I didn't know anything about that." she said and shook her head, she looked over to me then at Rick. "As soon as i found out i came. I didn't even know you were in Woodbury until after the shoot-out." She said and looked back at Maggie and Glenn. "That was days ago." Glenn said. "I told you i came as soon as i could." She said. I looked down and put my hands on my knees. We didn't know if she was lying, i don't trust her anymore. I don't think any of us did.

"What have you told them.?" She asked looking at Michonne. "Nothing," she said. "I don't get it. I left Atlanta with you people and now i'm the odd man out.?" She asked looking at all of us. "You did, but like i said-" I said, she looked back at me. "- You're sleeping with him and he filled our yard with walkers. Bet if i were in your position right now no one would trust me either." I said. She shook her head, "He almost killed Michonne and he would've killed us." Glenn said looking at her. She looked back at him. "With his finger on the trigger.! Isn't he the one who kidnapped you? Who beat you.?" She said and put her hands over her mouth and nose. "Look, i cannot excuse or explain what Philip has done. But i am here trying to bring us together. We have have to work this out." She said. "There's nothing to work out. We're gonna kill him. I don't know how or when but we will." Rick said.

"We can settle this. There is room at Woodbury for all of you." He said. "Hmm," i said smiling and shaking my head. "I'm serious if we can-" I cut her off. "You wanna open your eyes?" i asked getting off the table, i looked at her. "There was a shootout. We killed some of his people, He killed one of ours. Ordered to do who knows what to Glenn and Maggie, sent the walkers. You really think that's an open invitation.?" i asked tilting my head a bit. "She knows better than that." Merle said. "What makes you think this man wants to negotiate? Did he say that?" Hershel asked. She looked over to him, "No." She said. "Then why did you come here.?" Rick asked. She looked over to him. "Because he's gearing up for war. The people are terrified. They see you as killers. They're training to attack." She said.

"I'll tell you what. Next time you see Philip, You tell him ima take his other eye." Daryl said looking at her. "We've taken too much shit for too long. He wants a war? He got one." Glenn said. She turned back to Rick. "Rick. If you don't sit down and try to work this out, I don't know what's gonna happen." She said walking over to him, she stood in front of him. "He has a whole town." She said, Rick didn't say anything. He stayed silent, "Look at you. You've lost so much already. You can't stand alone anymore." She said. Rick went up to her again, "You wanna make this right? Get us inside." he said looking her in the eyes.

"No." She said. "Then we got nothing to talk about." he said and walked away from her. "There are innocent people.!" She said, Rick kept walking away from her.