105

>>Word count; 1483<<

I'm telling you right now, nothing happens in this chapter. Yes, Negan is introduced there's just hella talking. You guys can skip this chapter. Its just leading up to the moment where it happens. Next chapter is where it really happens. You're welcome to read if you really want to but once again, nothing really happens.

~Katherine's Pov~

The man walked up to all of us, "It's gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon." He said looking at each and every one of us as he walked. He smiled and held his hand out, I swallowed the lump in my throat looking over at Carl. "Which one of you pricks is the leader.?" He asked. "It's this one," one of them said pointing at Rick. "He's the guy." he said. The man walked over to Rick and looked down at him. He sighed a bit but then smiled. "Hi. You're Rick right?" He asked holding his bat. "I'm Negan. And I do not appreciate you killing my men. Also, when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people. You killed more of my people. Not cool." he said shaking his head the slightest.

"Not cool. You have no Idea how not cool that shit is. But i think you're gonna be up to speed shortly.. Yeah, you are so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes, Yes you are." He said looking down at him with a smile. "You see Rick, whatever you do, no matter what, you don't mess with the new world order. And the new world order is this- and it's really very simple. So, even if you were stupid- which you very may well be. You can understand it." He said, Negan kept his eyes on Negan, looking up at him. "You ready? Here goes. Pay attention." He said and took his bat off his shoulder, it almost hit Rick. I looked down slightly but kept my eyes on him. This wasn't gonna end well.. I had this feeling in my stomach, I was starting to get scared. Whenever i get this feeling- even before all this i never ignored it.

He held the bat up to Rick's face, I felt my heart skip a beat. "Give me your shit.. or I will kill you." he said bending down the slightest bit to get a better look at Rick. He smiled and pulled the bat away. "Today was career day." he said and started walking down the line. "We invested a lot so you would know who I am and what I can do." he said and looked back at Rick, "You work for me now. You have shit, you give it to me. That's your job. Now I know that is a mighty big nasty pill to swallow. But swallow it you most certainly will." He said looking at Rick, walking a bit closer to him. "You ruled the roost. You built something. I get it. But, the word is out. You are not safe. Not even close. In fact you are pegged. More pegged if you don't do what i want. And what I want is half of your shit." he said.

I looked back at Negan and released a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "And if that's too much, you can make, find, or steal more and it'll even out sooner or later. This is your way of life now." he said holding his arms out, looking at us. "The more you fight back, the harder it will be." he said and put his arms back down. "So, if someone knocks on your door.." he said walking over towards the end of the line where I was at. ".. You let us in. We own that door." he said and walked back to Rick. "You try to stop us and we will knock it down. You understand.?" He asked. Rick just looked slightly down, with tears in his eyes, not answering, Negan cupped his ear and bent down waiting for an answer he wasn't going to get. "Yes." I spoke out.

"Oh!" He said turning to my direction. He came to me, looking at me and Rosita. "Who said it?" he smiled. "Me." I said looking up at him, swallowing the lump in my throat, He pointed the bat at me and smiled. "You're not Rick." He said, I kept looking at him. "So what's your name sweetheart.?" He asked, squatting down in front of me. "Katherine." I said looking at him. "Well Katherine," he said smiling, he stood back up. "You don't really think that you were gonna get through this without being punished now, did you?" he asked and looked at everyone again, "I don't wanna kill you people. Just wanna make that clear from the get-go." He said and walked back to Rick. "I want you to work for me. You can't do that if you're dead, now can you? I'm not growing a garden. But, you killed my people, a whole damn lot of them. More than I'm comfortable with." He said putting a hand on his chest. "And for that,  for that you are going to pay." he said and looked at all of us again.

There was a pause, "So now.. I'm gonna beat the holy hell outta one of you." he said and swung his bat a bit, close to Rick's face again. "This.." He said and looked at it, "This is Lucille. And she is awesome." he said showing Rick the bat. "All this, all this is just so we can pick out which one of you gets the honor." he said walking, I felt my heart race again. He was gonna beat one of us with that bat..? He walked a bit, looking at all of us. Abraham stood a bit taller causing Negan to smile. "Huh.." He said and touched his beard. "Ugh, gotta shave this shit." He said and walked away from him. He walked straight to Carl. I gasped and stood up slightly but sat down a bit on my heels.

"You got one of our guns." He said and bent down in a squat, grabbing the gun that was in front of Carl. "Whoa, yeah. You got a lot of our guns." He said looking at Carl. I looked at Carl who had his gaze dead set on Negan, Scared but angry. "Shit kid, lighten up. At least cry a little." he said and stood up, tucking the gun in his jeans. He started walking again, looking at everyone closely. "Jesus! You look shitty." Negan said stopping in front of Maggie. "I should just put you out of your misery right now." He said swinging his bat a bit. "No!-" Glenn yelled and moved. I tried grabbing him but he pulled out of my grasp and tried going to them. "No!" He said as people went after him. I moved a bit trying to go after him but someone grabbed my arm and held me back. I pulled away from them and caught my breath a bit watching as Dwight and another man started beating Glenn. "Stop it!" Maggie cried.

Dwight held Daryl's crossbow, pointing it at Glenn. "God-" I said, catching my breath a bit. "God- No." Glenn said looking up at him. "Nope. Nope. Get him back in line." Negan said, Dwight dragged him back. Glenn groaned and yelled looking at him, angry. "Don't. Don't." He said, crying a little. "Alright listen. Don't any of you do that again. I will shut that shit down, no exceptions. First one's free. It's an emotional moment," he said looking at Glenn. "I get it." he said pointing at Glenn. I looked at him with tears in my eyes but i felt so angry.

Negan looked back at Rick, "Sucks don't it? The moment you realize you don't know shit." he said. Rick looked up at him, Negan looked at Carl then back at Rick with a smile. He pointed his bat back between them both. "This is your kid, right?" He asked and laughed as he walked over to Carl, pointing his bat at him. "This is definitely your kid." he said. "Just stop this.!" Rick yelled. Negan's head shot over to him. "Hey!" He yelled back at him. I looked at the floor and licked my lips scared. "Do not make me kill the little future serial killer. Don't make it easy on me.! I gotta pick somebody. Everybody's at the table waiting for me to order." he said and walked down the line, whistling.

"I simply cannot decide." he smiled and walked away. This was fun to him.. He was enjoying this. It was like a sick game to him. "I got an idea!" he said and chuckled holding his bat. He started pointing the bat at all of us playing that "Eeney, Meeny, Miney, Moe" Nursery rhyme as walked down the line. He finally stopped right in front of Abraham. "Anybody moves. Anybody says anything. I'll cut the boy's eye out and feed it to his father. And then we'll start. You can breathe, You can blink, You can cry. Hell. You're all gonna be doing that." he said and swung the bat.

A/N: BITCH NOOO

A/N: BITCH NOOO