43

>>Word count; 1236<<

You guys like the 3 uploads a day so i'm gonna keep doing that. Thank you for those who actually commented on my recent post, not a lot of people did but  i appreciate the ones who did. 

I love you ❤

~Katherine's Pov~

"It wont work." Rick said. We were discussing on what we were gonna do with Merle. He was in the woods while Michonne waited by the car. "It's gotta." Daryl said. "It'll stir things up." Rick said. "Look, the Governor is probably on the way to the prison right now. Merle knows how he thinks and we could use the muscle." Daryl said. "I'm not having him at the prison." Maggie said. "He had a gun to our heads. You really want him sleeping in the same cell block as Carol or Beth.?" Glenn asked "He ain't a rapist." Daryl said. "Well, his buddy is." Glenn said. I looked at him confused. "They ain't buddies no more. Not after last night." Daryl said. I looked back at him.

"There's no way Merle's gonna live there without putting everyone at each other's throats." Rick said. "So you're gonna cut Merle loose and bring the last samurai home with us.?" Daryl asked. I wanted to laugh a littl at his comment but now wasn't the time. "She's not coming back." Rick said. "She's not in a state to be on her own." Maggie said. "She did bring you guys to us." Glenn said. I looked at the floor not speaking. Like i said, i don't know what i'd do if i were in Daryl's shoes. So i wasn't taking anyone's side. "And then ditch us." Rick said. "At least let my dad stitch her up." Maggie said. "She's too unpredictable." Rick said. "That's right. We don't know who she is." Daryl said, we looked back at her for a second to see her leaning against the car. 

"But Merle, Merle's blood." Glenn said. "No, Merle is your blood. My blood, my family is standing right here and waiting for us back at the prison." Glenn said. "And you're part of that family" Rick said looking at Daryl. "But he's not." he said, Rick and Daryl kept looking at each other. "Man, y'all don't know." Daryl said. No one answered. "Fine, we'll fend for ourselves." Daryl said. "That's not what i was saying." Glenn said. "No him, no me." He said, I kept looking at the floor. "Daryl, you don't have to do that." Maggie said. "It was always Merle and I before this." he said looking at us. "Don't." Maggie said. "Are you serious. You're just gonna leave like that?" Glenn asked. "You'd do the same thing." Daryl said. "What do you want us to tell Carol.?" Glenn asked, "She'll understand," he said looking at Glenn. "You're seriously not gonna say anything.?" Glenn asked. I looked at up and him and sighed a bit shaking my head. "No.." i said looking at him. "Why aren't you trying to stop him?" Glenn asked as they all looked at me. "Because if i ever found my brother, I'd leave with him if you guys didn't accept him." I said shaking my head. 

"This is on you.. I'm not taking any sides." i said and walked away, i walked towards he car. I didn't want Daryl to leave but they needed to talk it out. I walked back to the car and leaned against it, Michonne was on the other side, i was facing the forest. "Daryl!" Glenn called out. "There's gotta be another way." Rick said. I looked down at the floor again. 

He was leaving... 

"Don't ask me to leave him. I already did that once." Daryl said. "We started something last night. You realize that. Huh?" Rick asked. I furrowed my eyebrows a bit, but only for a second as i started feeling my heart slowly start to race. I didn't want him to leave. He opened the back of the car. "No him no me. That's all i can say." he said and started grabbing some things from the car. "Take care of yourself. Take care of little ass-kicker. Carl, He's one tough kid." Daryl said. He came over to me but i didn't look at him. He just stood there looking at me, He was probably waiting for me to say something but i didn't. There was a small pause then i felt a kiss on my cheek. 

He pulled away but i kept looking at the floor, I furrowed my eyebrows the slightest feeling really upset at the fact he was saying goodbye.. I don't know if i was ever gonna see him again but i was stuck. I didn't know what to do. My heart was racing, The only thought going through my head is 'Don't leave. Don't leave.' He kept his eyes on me waiting for a response. "Take care of yourself." he said to me too. I licked my lips slightly and nodded a bit, i didn't wanna look at him because i knew if i saw him walking away i feel like i'd cry. He put a hand on my arm then walked away from me. "Daryl!" Glenn called out. "Cmon bro." Daryl said and he walked away with Merle. 

I looked up to see them walking away from us and then i looked up at the sky blinking a few times. My eyes were glossed over with tears, I looked back down and wiped my eyes. Rick closed the back of the car. "We patch you up. And then you are gone." Rick said to Michonne. Everyone got in the car, i got in too and sat in the passenger seat with Rick. He started the car and we took off. I looked at my lap as he drove.

~~~

We cane across a truck in the middle of the road and a fallen tree.We all got out but Michonne. "Get the breaks." Rick said. Glenn walked over and opened the door, A walker lunged at him and we all pulled out our guns. "I got it!" Glenn said and pulled out the walker, trowing it against the floor. He started stomping on it's head even when it was clearly dead. "Glenn it's done. Stop." i said walking over to him, Rick followed me. He looked over to me once he stopped. Rick walked over to him. "You didn't kill him." He said looking at Rick. "That's not why we went back." Rick said.

"No. That's right. You went back for Daryl. And now he's gone again and the Governor is still alive." Glenn said. Maggie went over to the back of the truck. "Daryl was the priority." Rick said. "I should have been there with you." He said looking at Rick. "You were in no condition." Rick said. "But my girlfriend was?!" Glenn said angry. "Glenn this isn't about us." Maggie said. "I should have been there." Glenn said angry. "You could barely walk." i said walking up to him. "What about her?!" he asked looking at me. "What about me?" Maggie asked. "Do you know what he did to her?!" Glenn yelled. "Leave it alone!" Maggie said. "Knock it off!" I yelled at Glenn.

He looked away angry. "Go." I said putting a hand on Rick's hand. He helped Maggie push the car. "After all that effort. All that risk we took. Daryl just takes off with Merle? And you let him?" he asked looking at him. "That was his choice. That was on him." I said looking at him. "You didn't even try!" he said harshly. "It was his decision." I said. "If you tried to leave with your brother i'd do anything to keep you with us!" He said looking at me. I shook my head. "His decision." i repeated. "Doesn't change the fact that we're up to out necks in shit." He said and walked away from us.