111

>>Word count; 1237<<

A/N; Yes, there is a lot of talking in this chapter but there's little moments with Kath and her brother, she comes to a realization about him. But i wouldn't care if you skipped this chapter, it's that scene where Carl get's back from the Sanctuary and that whole scene goes down with Spencer and Rosita. 

~Katherine's Pov~Few days later~

Negan was back, Carl snuck out and he went to the Sanctuary trying to kill him. Negan was waiting for Rick to come back from that run with Aaron, My brother was back but he still wasn't talking to me. It was like he was one of Negan's right hands. He was important to him or something.. We were all gathered watching Spencer and Negan play pool. I haven't seen my brother in years. Even before this he was in the army, so i haven't seen him in a long ass time.. He hasn't seen me either. Spencer was talking to Negan about wanting to be in charge of Alexandria instead of Rick. "You know I'm thinking Spencer. I'm thinking how Rick threatened to kill me. How he clearly hates my guts. But he is out there right now, Gathering shit for me to make sure I don't hurt any of the fine people that live here. He is swallowing his hate and getting shit done. That takes guts." Negan said and put the stick down.

"And then there's you." He said walking over to him. "The guy who waited for Rick to be gone so he could sneak over and talk to me to get me to do his dirty work so he could take Rick's place, So i gotta ask. If you wanna take over, Why not just kill Rick yourself and just take over?" he asked reaching him. "What? No, No. I didn't- i don't-" Spencer said struggling to speak. "You know what i'm thinking? 'Cause i have a guess." He said and leaned in closer to him, "it's because you got no guts." He said and pulled out his knife, plunging it into Spencer's stomach. I gasped a bit looking at the blood splatter on Negan's face and shirt.

He dragged the knife across his stomach, ripping it open completely. My heart started racing again watching Spencer's guts literally fallout of his stomach. He reached out and held them, falling on his knees. He looked at his guts in shock and he fell over completely. "Ohhh." Negan said looking down at him. I looked over at Grayson, He just looked away from me kinda mad. "How embarrassing.!" Negan slurred his words a little, he was drunk.

"There they were inside you the whole time, you did have guts!" He called out. I looked back at Negan and swallowed the lump in my throat. "I've never been so wrong in my whole life!" He said looking at us then smiling. He walked over to the table and grabbed his bat, putting his knife away. "Now, someone oughta get up here and clean this mess up." he said looking at us, We all just stood there, watching him and looking at Spencer's body on the floor. "Oh," he said and held his bat up, he pointed it at all of us. I was in the front next to Rosita, Grayson was kind of next to me only a couple feet away in front of me. "Anyone want to finish the game.?" he asked smiling.

No one spoke up, everyone was silent. "Cmon, Anybody? Anybody?! Cmon! I was winning!" he smiled. A gunshot went off and I looked over quickly to see Rosita holding a gun up, pointing it at Negan. "Rosita-" I said in disbelief. "Shit!" Negan yelled and looked at his bat. "What the shit?!" He yelled I got pulled away from Rosita and a woman went over to Rosita knocking the gun out of her hand, knocking her on the floor. "Shit! You just- You just tried to kill me!?" Negan yelled.

The woman held her knife to Rosita's Neck. "You shot Lucille!" He yelled. "She got in the way." Rosita said looking at him. I looked over to see Grayson was the one that grabbed me, He let me go. "Don't move." He said looking me dead in the eyes then pulling out his gun. He walked away from me. I looked at him confused, Remembering his voice a bit more clearer. That night when Negan killed Glenn and Abraham at the line up, he was the one keeping me from moving. He was the one grabbing me and keeping me on my knees. "What is this.?" I looked over to see Negan holding up the bullet, showing it to her. "This little bad boy made from scratch.? Look at those crimps. This was homemade." He said looking down at her.

"You may be stupid Darlin' but you showed some real ingenuity here. Arat, move that knife up out on that girl's face." he said. I looked down at her scared as she moved the knife up, right under her eye. "Lucille's beautiful, smooth surface is never gonna look the same. So why should yours.?!" He asked, bending down a bit to her, pissed. "Unless, you tell me who made this." he said holding the bullet up. "It was me. I made it." she said looking up at him. "You see, now I just think you're lying. And you lying to me now!? Such a shame. Arat's gonna have to cut up that pretty face. One more time." He said.

"It was me." Rosita said leaning up a bit, the knife cut her skin and she leaned back down causing Negan to laugh. "Oh! You are such a badass! Fine, have it your way. Arat, kill somebody." he said. She pulled out her gun and pointed it over in Carl's direction, pulling the trigger. "No! It was me!- No!" Rosita yelled. "God-" I said looking at Carl scared, He looked over and held his hand out slightly towards me, I caught my breath a bit feeling relieved that it wasn't him. She shot Olivia. "We had an agreement!" I heard Rick's voice, I looked over to see him walking over to Us, "Rick!" Negan said as he reached him with a big ass smile. "Look everybody it's Rick! Your people are making me lose my voice doin' all this yelling. Rick, how about a thank you?" Negan asked looking at him.

"I mean look, i know we started this relationship with me beating the shit out of your friends," he said. I looked over at him angry, my heart was racing. "And because of that, we're never gonna sit around and braid each other's hair or share our deepest, darkest secrets, But how about a little credit? I just bent over backwards to show you how reasonable I am. Your kid, he hid in one of my trucks and machine-gunned a bunch of my men down, and I brought him home, safe and sound. And, I fed him spaghetti." Negan said.

Rick looked back at Carl pissed. "Another one of your people, well he wanted me to kill you and put him in charge. I took him out for you. And another one, here." he said pointing his bat at Rosita. "She shot Lucille, trying to kill me just now, so I gave you one less mouth to feed. And by looking at her, that mouth did some major damage. Now personally, i wouldn't have picked her to be the one to go, but Arat- I don't know, i didn't trust her." he said.

Rick looked at Negan angry, there was a pause of them just staring at each other. "Your shit's waiting for you at the gate. Just go." he said.

" he said