108

>>Word count; 1096<<

BITCH THIS IS A 10 HOUR LOOP OF EASY STREET IM DEADDDDDD I CANT BELIEVE SOMEONE MADE THIS 💀💀

~Katherine's pov~

"Maggie," Rick said. I looked up and over to see Maggie starting to stand. We've just been sitting here, processing. "Maggie.." Rick said as she made her way over to Glenn. Aaron stood up, "You need to sit down." He said standing up, Sasha did too. "No." She said looking at the floor, her eyes were red from crying, she was pale. "We need to get you to the Hilltop." Rick said. "You need to go get ready." She said standing, "For what?" He asked. "To fight them." She said.

I looked back down at the floor and closed my eyes. "They have Daryl. They have an army. We would die. All of us." Rick said. Maggie caught her breath a bit. "Go home. Take everybody with you. I can get there by myself." She said, her voice starting to crack a bit. "You can barely stand." Rick said, "I need to go. You need to go to Alexandria. You were out here for me." She said. "We still are." Rick said. She started crying.

"I can make it now. I need you to go back. I can't have you out here. I can't have you all out here anymore. I need you to go back." She cried. I opened my eyes, they were still burning, I was so tired. Michonne stood up, "Maggie, we're not letting you go. Okay.?" She asked looking at her. "You have to." She said. "It's not gonna happen." Rick said as Sasha stood up. "I'm taking her. I'm gonna get her there. I'm gonna keep her safe. I'm not giving you a choice." Sasha said. "I'm taking him with me." She said and walked over to Glenn, getting on her knees. I kept looking at the floor. Sasha walked over to Rosita and bent down. "I'm taking him, that's what i'm gonna do." Sasha said, I knew she and Abraham had a thing going. It was pretty recent. Rosita cried a bit, I looked over to her and a tear fell.

She nodded a bit as a tear fell from her eyes. I went over to her and hugged her, both of us still on the floor. She hugged me back and we just held each other.

~At the Hilltop~

Maggie was being checked out by the doctor. Sasha said she was staying here with Maggie, I was gonna stay too but she insisted on me going back. That she'd keep Maggie safe but i still didn't know if i should stay or go. I was sitting on one of the benches looking at the dry blood on my hands, It was Daryl's and mine too. I cut myself from holding the rocks too tight in a fist. "Kat.." Carl said looking at me, he put his hands on my arms noticing the cuts on my palms.

I looked up at him. "We're gonna be leaving soon.." he said looking at my hands. I nodded a bit looking at him. "Okay.." I whispered. He nodded a bit, "Um.." he said and looked down. He pulled out my necklace and hugged him immediately. He hugged me back, "Thank you." I whispered feeling relieved. I thought I'd never see it again.. "They were shooting at us.. I got it off the walker.. But the chain snapped.." He said.

We pulled away and I looked at it with tears in my eyes. "Aaron said he can fix it." He said softly, looking at me. I sniffled a bit and nodded. "Thank you." I repeated. He nodded, "Yeah.." he said soft. "Hold on okay?" he asked and put the necklace down on the table. He got up and walked away from me. It was just the actual clasp that was broken, there was a piece missing. It was easy to replace. I sighed a bit looking at it, I can't believe Glenn and Abraham are gone, and they took Daryl.

"Katherine," I looked over to see Rick, "Hey." he said looking at me, I stood up, went over to him and we hugged. He held me close to him. "We'll get him back." He said. I nodded a bit as he hugged me, putting a hand on the back of my head. My hair was down, having it up in a ponytail made the headache I already had ten times worse. We pulled away and looked at each other.

"What happened with Daryl?" He asked. "Um- Dwight shot him.." I said as Carl came back to us. "His group caught us, tied me, Glenn- and Michonne up.." I said nodding as my voice shook. He nodded a bit, "Sit Kat." Carl said. I looked over to see him holding a rag and a water bottle. He wet the rag and sat down in front of me, on the other side of the table. I sat back down too, He reached out for my hand and I held it out towards him, he started cleaning my hands, "Are you okay.?" he asked cleaning the blood off my hands. I nodded, "Yeah." I whispered looking down at my necklace. "You're coming back with us right?" He asked. "I don't know.. Maggie might- need me.." I said softly. "What do you need." Carl said wiping my hands. I shook my head, "It doesn't matter." I said not looking at him. "It does." Rick said. "Maggie can't be alone." I said. "She won't be. Sasha's gonna be here with her. Just come back with me- come back with us." Carl said.

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and sighed. "I'm glad you're okay." I said nodding a bit, He slowed down and looked up at me. I looked back over at Rick. "I'm glad you're okay." I repeated to Rick too. He gave me a nod and sat down next to me. "I'm glad you are too." He said. I nodded sniffling then looking down at my hands as Carl cleaned them. "You're coming back with us. Maggie's in good hands here." Rick said, I looked over to him and nodded a bit. "Okay." I said. He gave me a nod too, I nodded again. "Okay." I whispered and leaned into him. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. Rick looked at my necklace on the table and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, just holding me while Carl continued to take the blood off my hands. Rick kissed my head and looked at Carl. Carl looked at Rick then back down to my hands.