119

>>Word count; 1021<<

Before we start, i just wanna share these. These are so freaking cute. I love them so much. I just wanted you guys to look at them too 🥺💓. Thank you so much. I love you.
They were made by KatTheMermaid3

The hands over the chest- like dude she does that 🥺 and the black jacket reminds me of the one that Carl got her

The hands over the chest- like dude she does that 🥺 and the black jacket reminds me of the one that Carl got her. My heart. 🥺❤️

 🥺❤️

Okay i'm donee, I love these so much

Okay i'm donee, I love these so much. I know i won't get art like this anymore but if it does happen and i get some from you guys in the future i will put them here for you guys to see. 💓🥺

~Katherine's pov~

We were at Alexandria, these last few days we were able to take out the majority of the outposts of the Saviors. We just needed to take out the Saviors at the Sanctuary. Rick still wasn't back yet which was weird, he should've been back by now. I heard he was talking to Jadis and her people. Daryl told me that he went to the Sanctuary with Michonne and Tara to 'finish' it. They drove a garbage truck into the building and all the walkers went inside.. He also told me he had a physical fight with Rick and that's why he didn't come back with him.

Negan was here though and we were preparing for our next move. "We need to make it look like we're escaping out back. Get to the woods, halfway to the quarry and cut the lights. Get enough of a lead on them, Hit them and get away on foot. You know where we'll be." Carl said loading up on smoke bombs, Negan was whistling through some speakers. He said he was giving us 3 minutes then he was busting the doors down. "Just have to get the guns, get everyone else here and we'll meet you there." Carl said. "Two minutes people! Dig deep. I want these apologies to be memorable. Bonus points for creativity. Work up a poem, sing a song. I love that shit." Negan called out. "Get going, there's gonna be people in the infirmary they're gonna need your help." Carl said and everyone moved.

"We got guns. We can fight them." Tara said. "If they somehow got more people it won't end well for us. We don't have everyone with us." I said looking at her. "We'll fight them but not now." Rosita said. "Carl, we can't just let them have this place." Michonne said. "It's either the houses or our lives. Pretty easy choice." i said shaking my head. "All you need to do is survive tonight. This is my show. You said it." Carl said looking at Michonne. "This is my plan, and you're gonna do it. You're all gonna do it. So let's go.!" He said and ran. "One minute!" He called out. "Cmon." Daryl said. "No, I'm gonna go get the people in the infirmary. Only two people went. They need someone else. We'll meet up." I said. "Nah- no way." he said grabbing my arm. "One minute!" Negan called out again. "I'll be okay. They need to follow someone. Go babe." i said and kissed his cheek, I pulled my arm away from his hand and I ran to the infirmary.

~~~

They were blowing this place up, I knew Carl was at the from so i ran over to the front to see this place was going up in flames and buildings were blowing up. "Carl!" I called out and ran to him. I saw him fall back because of a blast, a car blew up in front of him. I ran to him and he looked over to me. "Cmon there's one car left we can make it out." I said. "No there's no time." He said he stood up. He winced as he tried walking. "What happened?" i asked wrapping his arm around my shoulders. He kept looking around in shock out of it.

I think he hit his head. "Carl." I said as we walked, he was struggling to breathe. "Carl!" I yelled and made him look at me. He looked at me and snapped out of it. "You're okay baby." i said and we kept walking. "The sewers. We can get out through there." He said as he looked forward. "Okay take me to it, i don't know which one." i said. "This way," he said walking, I kept on holding him as we walked. He kept releasing smoke bombs as we made our way to the sewers. "On the ground!" A man called out. "Here." He said, I looked down and let go of him, opening it. He threw another bomb. "Go. I'm right behind you." he said.

I went down and he came down too, closing the sewer. He started coming down and I put a hand on his back, and helped him reach the floor. "There's someone here, I know him. He's okay." He said as we walked. "As long as he doesn't try anything i wont." I said. "He won't. He doesn't have any weapons.." He said catching his breath a bit. "Did you hit your head?" I asked. I noticed he was sweating a lot. "No." he said as we reached the man he was talking about. "Siddiq, this is Katherine." Carl said as I helped him lean against the wall. "Kat this is Siddiq." He said as he sat down. I looked at him and gave him a small nod. He returned it, "Where'd you find him?" I asked looking back at Carl. "In the woods.." he said taking the bag off of him, resting it down on the floor.

I nodded a bit and grabbed a water bottle that was already here. I got on my knees, "Here, drink." i said opening the bottle and handing it to him. He drank some. He was sweating more now, struggling to breathe. "Alright, let's take a look baby." I said rolled up the hem of his jeans just a little bit to get a better look at his ankle, he probably twisted it. "Can you move it?" i asked looking at it, i touched it. He winced. "Yeah- just don't touch it.. It hurts. It's fine." he said putting the bottle back down, I gave him the cap and he put it back on the bottle. "Okay.." i said and pulled the hem back down. I stood up and looked at the man.

"We need to get out there to the rest. You're not staying here.." i said looking around, "You're coming with us," I said looking over to  Siddiq. "Thank you." he said. I nodded a bit looking at him. "Katherine.." Carl said, I looked down at him. ".. I have to tell you something.." he said.

You know what i do need? Another banner! ^^^

If i do end up doing a sequel i'll need one. If someone reading this knows how to make banners will you please make one for me? I made the one i have rn but i feel like i should have something different and i suck at making them. That banner was the first I've ever made and it's obviously not great haha.

So if anyone is willing to help me out, please send them to my IG @moonlightrubymells or post them in a new 'book' and tag me! I'll give you credit ❤