Chapter 5

Lisa's Pov

It's weekend and I don't have much to do. "Alisia!" I shouted from my room while stretching my arms. She walk in and I saw her smile.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked and she smile even wider. "Who is the boy that came the other day?" she asked and teasing is visible on her face and even in her tone.

"This is the first time you bring home a friend" she added and I just nodded. "Yeah. So what to do?" I asked and stand up from my bed.

"Nothing" she answered and I whined. "Oh, I forgot. Your mom and dad got home just now" she added and I quickly run downstairs to greet them.

"Mom! Dad!" I exclaimed and hug them both. "How's our princess?" my father asked as we break the hug. "It's fine dad" I answered and smiled widely.

We sat down at the dining area because it's time for breakfast. I remember the dorm that they were saying. "Mom, Dad" I said to get their attention. They look at me so I continue.

"I want to live in a dorm with my friends" I said and hopefully they will agree. "Oh, you have friends?" mom asked and I just nodded. "Yes madam. She bring home a friend the other day" Alisia cut in and I glared at her.

"Is that so? Then that's good" my mom added. "So?" I asked and my mom and dad look at each other. "Did you packed already?" my dad asked and I look at them confusedly.

"Is that a yes?" I asked back and they smiled. "As long as you promised us to take care of yourself. Because I think it's time for you to live on your own. But don't worry, we will not cut off your credit cards and more.. just incase" my mom explained and I stand up because of excitement.

"Thank you mom and dad!" I exclaimed and kiss them both on their cheeks. I run up to my room and get my phone at the desk.

I dial Jisoo unnie and she answered after three rings.

"Lisa wae?" she asked and I think I woke her up.

"Where is your dorm unnie?" I asked and I heard her groan.

"Why are you ask- omo! Are you going in here?!" I heard her exclaimed.

"Yes" I just replied and I heard her squeal.

"I will text you the address" she said.

"Ok unnie, bye" I ended the call and start to pack my things.

-

Alisia help me to pack my things. I used one big luggage and a normal size one. My unnie texted me the address and it's just two blocks away from our school.

I go out from my room and hug my parents once again and hop in to our car.