Last Chapter

Lisa's POV

After a Year~

We are here in Hongkong to celebrate our christmas with our four kids and their nanny.

Jisoo unnie has now three children. One girl is added to their family named Ashley. They are currently celebrating their Christmas in America.

Jennie unnie has now two children. One boy is added to their family named Ashton. They are currently celebrating their Christmas in Paris.

While, Rosè has two children too. One girl is added to their family named Angelica. They are currently celebrating their Christmas in Australia.

-

"Aliyah! You need to defend me!" Skyler exclaimed while they are playing video games. "Sophie noona, go!" Justin replied and I just chuckled by their cuteness.

"Mom! Are we going to Disneyland tomorrow?" Aliyah asked, our adorable maknae in the family. "Yes baby. So go take a shower and sleep." I replied and she jump excitedly.

-

"Good night babies" I said and we both kissed them on their foreheads. I was about to turn off the light when Sophie speaks.

"Dad? Can you sing for us?" she requested and the others agreed. "I'll wait for you in our room." I whispered and get out.

-

I saw the door opens and Jungkook is here. He lied down beside me and hug me from behind. "Good night love" he mumbled and I turn around to look at him while his arms are still wrapped on my waist.

"Good night" I replied and hug him back.

-

We are here at Hongkong Disneyland and it's 2:00 pm. We want to watch the fireworks this evening. We all entered and the kids are getting excited.

We just go and play with them. "Hello!" Aliyah and Justin greeted to Mickey Mouse. We took a picture like everywhere and enter a shop.

"Mom! I want this." Sophie said while pointing the bubbles. "Ok, just take whatever you want but not too much." Jungkook replied and the kids start to look for some toys.

Kringgg~

I look at my phone and it's Jennie unnie.

"Hello unnie" I said as I answered the call.

"Where are you guys?" she asked and I frowned because of that.

"We're in Hongkong Disneyland, why?" I asked back.