Chapter 16

Lisa's POV

I'm now walking to my locker alone and I was about to open it when someone slap their hands on my locker. Wow that's ouchie!

I look who is it and I just sighed. "You again?" I look at her boredly and she's just glaring at me. "I said stay away from Jungkook" she said and I just sighed.

I always encounter a scenes like this from Junhkook's admirers.

"Look Eunha, we're just frie-" I was cut off when someone put his arm across my shoulder. "What are you doing babe?" my eyes widen of what he just said so I step on to his feet.

Eunha walk away giving me a deathly glare. "JEON JUNGKOOK!!" I shouted in anger and slap his arms. "What?" he asked while laughing.

"That's actually great. So that they will hate you more" he added and I look at him annoyed. "Ok I'm sorry" he said after a sec and I just walk away.

I felt that he's following me. "Don't follow me" I warningly said and walk away completely.

-

"Why are you so pissed off today?" Rosè aksed as I massage my temples. "Thanks to the Jeon Jungkook" I replied and calm down myself.

"Oh, Jin said that they're prepare some food in the club room" Jisoo unnie said and they just nod except for me. "Not now, I don't want to see his face" I stated but they make me stand up and push me.

"What are you doing?!" I annoyingly asked and they keep on pushing me. "Ok! I can walk!" I shouted and they stop.

We go in to the club room but no one is here. I look at my unnies and they are squealing quietly. I look at them confused and they are looking behind me.

I turn around again and I saw Jungkook holding a purple hyacinth flower.

Purple Hyacinth means asking for forgiveness or symbolizes deep regret.

"Sorry" he stated as he handed me the flowers. I just smiled and take it. "Ok but don't do it again" I replied and he smiled back.

He kissed me on the top of my head and that's normal to him. He always kisses me on my forehead or on my head. But everytime he does that, I always feel an electricity that give me romantic excitement.

Ok, I like it when he does that.

-

We all eat together and all of us stay quiet. "By the way Jungkook, you told me about the girl you like right? Tell us more." Jin oppa suddenly said, breaking the silence.

I don't know why I am hurting? Fvck this feeling.