Chapter 26

Lisa's POV

It's our last day here in the Philippines and we enjoyed it a lot. The teacher gave us some time to do some shopping or go somewhere else.

But, we should be here at 6 PM because we need to rest for our flight tomorrow. We walk to the other side of the beach because there are so many stalls and small shopping areas there.

"Oh, I seen a lot of things here" Jisoo unnie said and I agree with her. There's so many things in here that they don't have in Korea.

I saw a cute life size bunny hanging on a store. "Guys, let's go there!" I pointed out the store that is full of cute little stuffs. My unnies nodded except for the boys who are just following us.

"Hello" we greeted the store owner and she smiled and welcome us warmly. I quickly walk to the life size bunny and check the prize.

"Where would you put that?" Jungkook asked who is beside me and he has a point. "That's sad" I stated and look for something else.

I took a bunny teddy bear and put it beside his face. "You look like one" I said and giggled. "That's why you're buying one?" he asked teasingly and I rolled my eyes in response.

"No! I love bunny because of my first love. He looks like one too" I answered and put the bunny back. Jungkook just laughed and follow me wherever I go.

"Lisa did you pick something?" Rosè asked and I just shooked my head. There's so many good stuff in here. "Look at this! It's so cool right?" I was amazed of what she pick.

It's a rose with the lid and has lights on it. It's like the movie Beauty and the Beast. "Wow that's cool." I replied and Rosè just smiled and pay for it.

-

We all get out from the store and my unnies brought a lot of stuff except for me. I just want the bunny but I can't buy it. "You didn't buy?" Jennie unnie asked and I just shooked my head.

"Not available" I just responded and we decided to eat dinner in a restaurant nearby. "You're sad" Jungkook stated and it's not a question. "I'm not" I replied and smiled at him.

-

We are now here in Korea and we arrived at exactly 3 PM and we are heading to our bus. Another trip to finally got home!

-

Time Skips~

I quickly walk towards my room to change into pj's and drifted to sleep.

-

We didn't have classes today because the teacher decided to have a rest day. Tuesday is the start of our classes.