Chapter 42

Third Person's POV

BLACKPINK and BTS are now all over the internet. Some ARMYS and BLINKS collaborated together to protect their idols from some toxic fans.

They are now starting to rehearse. And all of them are just having fun while dancing, not minding the outside world who is against there relationship.

-

"Let's get it!" Jimin yelled as they are sharing a dressing room with BLACKPINK. They will start to perform there collaboration stage.

"We have a collaboration stage with two famous kpop groups!" the MC exclaimed and the fans started to get excited.

"Who's famous?" Jin asked and the others just laughed.

"BLACKPINK and BTS!" the fans start to get wild as they are getting on the stage.

-

After they perform, they are now congratulating each other for there performance that is obviously successful.

"After this, let's should celebrate!" Namjoon exclaimed and the girls agree. "Yeah, we're going on a world tour tomorrow." Lisa replied and they start to dress up to go back on their sits.

-

The awarding show is now done and they decided to celebrate it on a private restaurant with there manager, just incase.

-

Lisa's POV

"You're not going to attend GDA?" Jimin oppa asked and we just shooked our heads. "Can you not go?" Taehyung oppa said while pouting on Jennie unnie.

"If I have a choice, I would stay with you" Jennie unnie replied and I can see how Taehyung oppa blushed. "If I have a choice too, I will go with you" he replied back and Jennie unnie giggled.

"Just take care" Jin oppa said and Jisoo unnie chuckled. "Yah! We're just going on a world tour!" Jisoo unnie answered as she slap Jin oppa's arms.

"Woah, you're leaving and this is what I get?" Jin oppa answered back in disbelief.

"Aigoo, such a baby" Jisoo unnie mumbled. "Just your baby" Jin oppa whispered seductively that makes Jisoo unnie blushed.

"Are we going to celebrate or we are just going to flirt around?" Suga oppa cut in and we just laughed. "We can't take long. We need to pack our things and rest" I said and we started to eat.

"I'll call you every day" Jungkook whispered beside me and I look at him. "Ok" I replied and smiled at him.

-

We arrived at our dorm and BTS wants to stay for a minute. "You guys really want to stay? It's now late!" Jisoo unnie said as they sat down on the living room.