Chapter 14

Lisa's Pov

"Lisa! Your mom and dad got home!" someone shouted outside my door. I stand up and stretch my body before going out.

I walk downstairs and I saw my parents on the dining area, eating breakfast.

"Hi mom and dad" I greeted and kiss them both. I sat down and they're just looking at me. "What?" I asked and they didn't move.

Do I have something on my face?

"Is that my daughter?" mom stated and I just rolled my eyes. "Calm down mom, it's just me" I replied and eat my breakfast.

"By the way, why are you here?" she asked and I remember, I should be living in the dorm right now. "Uhm, vacation?" I answered and they just nod.

"My daughter becomes a living barbie doll. Look at that face!" I just laughed at my dad statement and we continue eating.

-

I'm now done and I go upstairs to text Rosè that I'm going back. I don't want to explain to my parents.

To Rosè:

- I'm going back right now, wait for me.

Someone knocked the door and I just told to come in. "You're going back?" Alisia asked and I just nod. "I don't want to explain to mom and dad what happened. Besides, I think I should go back now" I replied and she just nod.

"I'm just going to pack your things" she said and my phone makes a noise.

From Rosè:

- Sure! See yah ;)

-

We are done packing and my parents are resting in their room so I quickly got out so mom and dad won't notice my baggage.

I told the driver the address and he drove off.

-

We are here already and I walk out from the car. I didn't let Alisia go in because she's so talkative. I bid goodbye to them and I knock on the door first.

"Lisa!" they exclaimed as they open the door. They hug me and they help me with my luggages.

"Welcome back!" Jisoo unnie said as they escort me to my room. "Thank you" I replied and they all got out and I start to fix my room.

-

After an hour, I'm now done! I'm so sweaty so I decided to take a bath before going downstairs. Once I'm done, I change into normal clothes and get out from my room.