Chapter 48 (Taennie, Jirosè, Jinsoo Edition)

Jennie's POV

Taennie

We are walking and walking until Taehyung stopped. "Where are we?" I asked and look around. It's so dark and I look where Taehyung is but he isn't there.

"Tae?" I called out but no one answers. I'm really scared right now. "Tae where are you?" I look around and there's no one here. I was about to walk when the lights turned on.

We are here at a room with so many fairy lights and a petal of roses that are scattered on the floor. I look around more and I saw Taehyung at the chair with guitar on his hands. I walk closer to him and he start to play the guitar.

I saw our pictures hanging and I look at them one by one.

(Edited)

Hug me (Original J-Hope and V)

Stay by my side, stay with me
Don't let go of my hand you hold
If you take one step away
I can just take one step closer

I walk closer to him and hear his song. I won't leave you, never.

Thousands of times a day
My thoughts come back to you
All the cruel words you said to me
That icy look, those cold expressions

"I know right" I said and I heard him chuckled a little and continue to sing.

You were such a pretty person
Please don't do this to me
You know me well

Just hug me, please hug me
Just run to me without a word
With a lonely and anxious heart
Like this I wait for you
I love you, I love you
I'll shout out from this long silence
My foolish and weak heart

He was done singing and he put down his guitar. I run towards him and hug him tight. "I love you too" I whispered and I felt that he hug me back.

"You don't know how much I love you more." he whispered back and we pull away from the hug. "I thought you leave me a while ago." I stated while pouting.

"I won't leave you. Never!" he replied and I just smiled at him. He put his pair of arms on my waist and pull me closer to him. Our face are just inches away and I saw him smirked.

He's fvcking hot when he does that.

My eyes automatically closed when his lips touched on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. We pull away and our forehead touched.

"You're so different today." I said and he slightly pull his head. "What do you mean?" he asked and I just smiled. "It means that I love you even more" I replied and I saw him smiled and kissed me again.