Chapter 45

Jungkook's POV

I just woke up and V hyung's face was the one I saw first. I sat down while my head hurts a little.

"What happened?" I asked and he just look at me. "You did something terrible" he replied and that makes me frowned. "What?" I asked and I heard him sighed.

"The girls are not talking to us. They said that we should talk to you to know the answer why. That's what I wanted to ask you, what happened?" he asked back and I try to remember it but I can't.

I pick my phone beside my bed and dialed Bambam. After three rings, he answered.

"What's up?" he greeted and I just sighed.

"What happened?" I asked straight away.

"Uhm, about what happened yesterday..." he stay quiet for a second that makes my patience run out.

"Just fvcking spill it out!" I replied impatiently.

"Lisa have seen you with Eunha. And what makes more worst, is she think something happened to the both of you because of what Eunha said." he answered and that makes me frowned.

"What did she say?" I asked and I heard him sighed.

"I don't know your boyfriend is a good kisser" he replied while imitating Eunha's voice.

"Shit" I cursed under my breath and ended the call.

"I need to talk to her" I said and Tae hyung stopped me from standing up. "There's no use. We are banned from their dorm" he replied that makes me mad to myself even more.

-

Lisa's POV

I've been crying over what happened last night. I can't believe what I saw and what Eunha told me keeps repeating on my mind.

"I don't know your boyfriend is a good kisser"

I walk down to the living room and I saw my unnies are preparing for breakfast. "I thought the boys are going here?" I asked as we sat down.

"They are banned. I don't want to see that Jungkook's face today" Jisoo unnie said and we start to eat. I told them what happened and they are mad at him especially to Eunha.

-

The door bell rings and I'm the one who opened it. I frowned when I saw who is it. "What are you doing here?" I asked with my lazy voice.

"I want to explain everything." he replied and I just sighed. "Not now Mingyu" I replied back and I was about to close it when he blocked it.