Chapter 13

Lisa's Pov

We are here at the dorm, waiting for our order to celebrate our successful performance. "The crowd was so amazing! I didn't imagine that plenty" Taehyung oppa said, like he can't really believe it.

Actually, me too. I thought the crowd will be half of the crowd a while ago. "But, the half of it are your fangirls" Jennie unnie said and we girls nodded in agreement.

I was just quiet the whole time, just nodding and agreeing to someone's opinion. "Excuse me for a minute" I said and walk in to the restroom.

I look myself at the mirror and I think something is missing. Nevermind. I go back to the living room and exactly the food is here!

We start to celebrate and I just go with the flow to not to ruin the moment.

-

I woke up and I'm still here at the dorm. Oh gosh! I need to go home. I look at my phone and it's already 7 AM. I quickly stand up and go out from the dorm.

"What are you doing?" someone said and that makes me jump off by surprise. I look who is it and I just glared at him. "You scared me to death!" I calm myself and pull out my phone.

"Let's go? I'm going to take you home" he said and I just followed him inside his car.

-

I get out from his car and quickly entered my house. I heard his car beeps and that makes me startled again. I turn around and he mouthed, 'thank you?'

"Whatever. You startled me" I replied and run upstairs. I quickly go in to my bathroom and take a bath and start to prepare for class.

-

I run downstairs quickly as I'm going to get late. "Breakfast" Alisia said and I just shooked my head. "I'm going to get late" I replied while wearing my shoes.

"Let's go!" I shouted as I go in to my car.

-

I look at my watch and 5 minutes before the first period. I go out from my car and go in to my classroom.

As I sat down, I relax myself because that makes me so tired as fvck! I look at the others and they are still not here. The class was about to start.

The teacher is here and the bell rings. She was about to speak when someone open the door.

As I expected, they are late. "Sorry ma'am" they apologized after the teacher scolded them for being late. And that includes the boys.

"Wow you're fast" Jungkook whispered and I stick out my tongue on him.

-