Chapter 37

Lisa's POV

I open my eyes and look at my clock beside me. It's 10:00 in the morning. Did I slept too much? I stand up from my bed and straightly walk to my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

I walk out from my bathroom and I nearly cursed when someone exactly goes in. "Did I startled you love?" he asked and I just smiled.

I run towards him and encircle my arms on his neck and rest my head on his shoulder. "Good morning, how have you been love?" he asked as he wrap his strong pair of arms on my waist and pull me for a hug too.

"Doing great. I miss you so much love" I whispered close to his ears and he chuckled. "I can say that you miss me so much. I miss you too" he replied and tighten the hug.

"Let's eat?" he asked but I don't want to let him go. He slightly push me and cupped my cheeks. "You're pretty with that long curly blonde of yours" he whispered as I hug him on his waist instead.

He kissed my forehead down to my nose and to my cheeks. He stared at me before kissing me on my lips. He pull away after a sec and smiled at me. "Are you hungry?" he asked as he pull away his hands from my cheeks and encircle his arms on my neck to hug me.

"Kinda" I replied and he pull away and grab my arms that is resting on his waist. "Let's eat" he said and pull me outside my room.

"Oh you're awake, finally" Jisoo unnie said as she sighed. I walk towards my unnies and help them in the kitchen because we have this seven famous visitors in the building. 

"Lisa" Jungkook called out and I turn around to look at him. "Hm?" I hummed in response. "Now that I saw you completely, your short is too short."

"That's why it's called short because it's short" I replied and he just signaled me to get change. "Ok fine" I just said in defeat and go and get change into a longer one.

I get back to the dining room and they already prepared. I sat down with them and we started to eat. "By the way, are you guys going to attend the Lotte Family Concert?" Namjoon oppa asked, breaking the silence.

"We don't know" Jennie unnie answered and we continue to eat. I don't know but I'm getting dizzy. My food is like dancing. I close my eyes for a sec and open it.

"Are you ok?" Jungkook asked beside me and I just nod and smiled at him reassuringly.

-

The boys got home after we watched some movies and hang out. We have a schedule tomorrow so we need to rest early.

-

After we eat our breakfast, we walk in to our van heading to YG Building. Once we are here, we walk in to the elevator and pressed the button.

We walk out from the elevator once it opens and walk in to Sajangnim's office. We bowed at him and we sat down on both sides.