Chapter 11

Jungkook's Pov

I don't know why she's not talking to me. If I should ask her, she will answer me very shortly. And she's always snobbing and walking away from me.

"What's her problem?" I asked while we are on our usual table. She excused herself, she said that she's going to do something. "Maybe she's shy?" Jisoo noona answered and I shooked my head.

"We are just talking a while ago not until some random girls talked to me and she rolled my eyes on me without a reason" I stated and all of them stay quiet so I look at them.

"What? You all look dumb" I added as I crossed my arms. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking guys?" Jin hyung said and they all look at each other.

"She's jealous!" they all exclaimed while laughing and I just frowned. "That's impossible" I replied. Because she said that she's not going to fall inlove ever again. "You just said that she rolled her eyes on you when she saw you talking some random girls. I think that's jealousy" Rosè said and they all nodded.

"Trust me, she's jealous" Jennie unnie stated and I just smirked.

How nice? Never falling inlove again huh?

-

Lisa's Pov

I want to stay away from that jerk! I don't know why but I just want to. I was here at the library, hiding from him. I'm just reading some books when someone tap me on my shoulders.

"What?" I asked annoyingly. "Are you not going to eat?" he asked and I just stand up and put the book on the shelf. "I'm not hungry" I answered and get out from the library.

"Why are you so mean?" he asked and I turn around to look at him. He is smiling. "Why are you smiling?" I asked back in confusion. "I really don't want to think that you're jealous but our friends told me that you are" he replied and that makes my eyes widen.

"JJealous?! You must've been kidding me" I stated and turn my back on him. "Are you?" he asked again as he makes me stop by holding my arms.

"Let me go or I will kick your face Mr. Jeon" I warned and he let go. "I'm not jealous, ok?" I added as I turn around to look him on the eyes. "Really? then why are you pushing me away?" he asked and that makes me think.

"B-because.. I need to do something Y-yeah that's it" I answered and he just nod. "If you say so. But, I know you're jealous" he winked at me as he said those words.

"I hate you" I replied and rolled my eyes on him before walking away.

-

Classes are over and we are going to the cafeteria to eat for lunch. We sat down on our usual table and the boys ordered our food.