Chapter 24

Lisa's POV

We build the tent up and sleep there after we arrived.

-

"WAKE UP!!" we heard a loud shout from the microphone so I sat down and wake my unnies up. I wear my anti radiation glasses and fix myself before going out from our tent.

And the view amazes me a lot.

"Woah!" I heard my unnies mumbled. I quickly took a photo with my camera and put it back in the tent.

We walk to the assembly area where the students are. "We are going to separate you by group!" the teacher said and we really want to be teammates! That's what I'm praying for right now.

"So that it won't be too long for us to group you, Section A and Section D will be a team while Section B and Section C" the teacher announced and we are all happy with the groupings.

"Get ready because we need to do our activities with this beautiful view! First, we are going to do hiking! Pack the things you need in 30 minutes! The timer starts now!" we all go to our tents and thankfully our tent is that big, good for 6 people and we are just 4 so we have a lot of space.

I change into pants and a plain black shirt. I grab my backpack that is now organize.

-

"YOU SHOULD BE ALL HERE IN 3, 2, AND 1!"  we exactly been there before 1.

"Section B, C and D, you all go first and for Section A you go last" we all just nodded and we keep in line with them.

"Are you ok with your bag?" I was startled when someone speak beside me. I look at my unnies and they are with the boys. That's fast.

"No it's fine" I replied and he just nod. We walk together and wait until we reach the top. As we are at the half before we reach the top, my legs are now trembling.

"Hey" Jungkook stated and I just smiled and continue walking. "Stop" he said and I stopped and look at him. He wait until we are now at the last. "What are you doing? We are now left behind" I said and he sat down infront of me.