Chapter 47

Lisa's POV

Jungkook invited me for a date this evening and I'm getting ready for it. It's been a long time since we dated. I wear a fitted pants and a sleeveless fitted plain black shirt that expose a little of my abdomen.

I wear my black boots with heels and make my hair wavy blonde leaving my bangs. I put a natural makeup and wear my Rolex watch.

I heard the doorbell rings and I look at myself on the full size length mirror to check myself. I think it's good.

"LISA!! YOUR DATE IS HERE!" I heard my unnies shouted and I go downstairs after I pick up my sling bag that contains my phone and wallet.

I open the door and I saw Jungkook wearing a denim jacket with white shirt and a pants. He is also wearing his timberlands.

"Let's go?" he asked and I just nod. He intertwined our hands and we walk away from our dorm.

"Where are we going?" I asked and look around. "Secret" he just replied and we keep on walking. "My legs are tired" I complained and he look at me.

He take off his denim jacket and he make me wear it. "Ride on" he sat down infront of me facing his back. I wrap my arms around his neck and he stand up with his hands supporting my legs.

I rest my head on his shoulder and wait until we get there.

"Are we close now?" I asked and he shooked his head. "Are you tired?" I asked again and wipe his sweat that is pouring down on his face. "Why you didn't use a car?" I asked and he look at me. Our face are just inches away.

"Because I want to spend long time with you" he replied and I can smell his minty breath. He look away and start to walk again. "Jungkook" I called out and he look at me. I take a smack on his lips and I can see in his face that he is shocked.

"Thank you, for not giving up on me" I whispered and I saw him smiled. "As I always say, you're worth it love" he replied and I hid my face on his shoulder because I felt that my cheeks are burning.

-

"We're here love" I heard him mumbled and I look up. He put me down and I fix myself. "Why is it so dark?" I asked and cling on to his arms. I heard him clapped his hands and lights started to turn on.

I realized that we are on the amusement park and we are just the two of us. I look around in amused. The lights are colorful and the rides are everywhere.

"You rented this?" I asked and look at him. "Not just me" he replied and pointed out someone. I look at the one who he's pointing at and I saw the boys with my unnies.

"They are going on a date too" he added and I just nod. "Let's start having fun?" I asked and he smiled. "I'm always ready" he answered and he pull me closer to the rides.

-

"Let's take a rest" I stated as I sat down on the bench. "Are you hungry?" he asked and I just nod. "Let's go" he invited and I just frowned.