Chapter 6

Lisa's Pov

It's now Monday again! I can't believe time flies so fast. I stretch my arms and look around for a moment. Oh, I'm not in our house so no maids.

I stand up from my bed and get ready for school. Once I'm done, I go down and walk through the dining area. I saw Jisoo unnie is cooking.

"Are you usually cooking breakfast unnie?" I asked as I sat down on the island counter. "Yup" she just replied and continue what she's doing.

"Oh, Good morning!" Rosè greeted with a smile. "Is Jennie getting ready?" Jisoo unnie asked while Rosè is walking closer to us. "Yes unnie" she replied and Jisoo unnie nodded.

"It's now done!" she stated and I help Rosè to organize the table before Jisoo unnie will bring the food. "Oh, you're right on time Jennie unnie" Rosè stated and we all sat down on the dining area.

I don't know why I'm feeling like this. I'm feeling that I don't belong in here. That I'm different from them. Is it because I don't know what's the real meaning of life? Because I depend all of the things on my parents and maids?

Why I am feeling this?

"Lisa are you ok?" Jennie unnie asked and I can feel that my tears are falling down. I quickly wipe away and smiled. "Yes unnie" I replied and eat my food.

"Just tell us when your ready" she added and I just nod.

-

After we brush our teeth, we put our shoes on and go out together. We are just walking because our school is just two blocks away.

-

Jennie's Pov

We are now walking together going to our school and we looked at each other because Lisa was so quiet and down. "Oh, let's go together!" Taehyung stated with full of energy. And the other boys are here too.

He stared at us and we all pointed out Lisa with our eyes. "Oh" he mumbled and quietly walk beside me. "Did you asked already?" he whispered and I just shooked my head.

We walk in to our classroom quietly except for Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa. I hope she's ok.

-

It's time for break and we all walk in to the cafeteria. Lisa didn't change, she's just quiet. We sat down together and all of us are talking using our eyes.

We don't know what to do. She didn't talk. "Oh, I need to get something. I'll be right back" Lisa stand up and walk away. "What's her problem?" Jimin asked and we all don't know.

"She's like that since breakfast. She cried and we don't know why" Jisoo unnie replied and we nodded in agreement. "Just give her space at the moment. Maybe, she's adjusting" Jin oppa cut in and we all nodded.