Chapter 54

Lisa's POV

Things are getting better for the both of us and we decided to go back to Korea. "Mom, Dad! Look at our stars!" they exclaimed and we look at their hands with full of stars.

"Good job. I think I know why my kids are smart." Jungkook said and pat their heads. "Is it because of me?" I asked and he look at me. "No, is it because of me." he replied and I nudged him.

"Liar" I mumbled and rolled my eyes on him. "Can we play with them?" Sophie asked and we both nodded. They run towards the playground and play with their friends.

"Jungkook" I called out as I look at him. "Hm?" he respond and look at me. "Thank you" I said and he frowned. "For what?" he asked and I wrap my hands on his waist.

"For being a good father and husband to us. I know that I always hurt you for leaving. But, I want you to know that I love you so much. Don't get me wrong, I trust you. But, I think I don't trust myself." I said and he hug me back.

"I love you too so much. I will always choose to understand and stay with you. Because that's how much I love you" he answered and I make my hug tighter.

I am so lucky to have a husband like him.

"I love you" I stated as I look at him. He quickly take a smack on my lips and smiled. "I love you more cupcake." he replied and I smiled back.

-

We landed on the airport and we are here in Korea. There are so many cameras that are flashing to us. "Why is there so many cameras mom?" Sophie asked while I carry her on my arms while Skyler is on Jungkook.

"Because we're famous back then." I replied and she smiled at the cameras that makes me chuckled. We got in to the van and Jungkook is the one who drive.

Our things will be in our second car because we can't deal with it with so much paparazzi. "Can we go to my dad's restaurant here? They said that your parents are also there." I said and Jungkook nod.

-

We arrived at the restaurant and we got out from the van. "Oh, my grandchildren! Hello" Jungkook's mom greeted and they hold our kids.

I greet my parents the same with Jungkook. "They are so cute" my mom stated and they are now greeting our kids.

-

Once we're done, we get back to our house and thankfully it's clean. "We had a problem." I said and Jungkook looked at me.

"What is it?" Jungkook replied and I look at our kids. "They don't have a room." I answered and we go upstairs and go in to the guest room infront of our room.

We heard someone get in to our house so we quickly walk downstairs and we saw our friends with their kids.