Chapter 8

Lisa's Pov

In Thailand, I'm just lonely and no one dares to play with me. One time, they are kids that bully me and push me out of the swing. I cry and cry, but what can I do? I'm only one and they are plenty.

I look at my hands and it has scars and it's bleeding. "YOU GUYS ARE BAD!" I shouted at them and they just laughed. "What you gonna do about it? Tell your mom and dad about this? LOSER!" they all teased me and calling me loser.

When there is a boy who stand up for me. "Hey! Get out of here" the boy said in English. "If you don't, I will tell your teacher about this" he added in English again and they all walk out.

"Are you ok?" he asked and I just nodded. I understand English because of my father. He help me to stand up.

He play with me, he protected me and make me so happy. But one time, he is now leaving in Thailand. They just came here for vacation. He gave me a bracelet that is unique and he have one too.

That's when we seperated and I promise to myself that I won't forget him, even though.. I don't know his name! I only call him 'my knight'

-

"Lisa!!" someone shouted from my door. "What?!" I answered annoyingly and get up from my bed. I open the door and it's Alisia. "Time for school!" she replied and I stand up from my bed then stretch my body.

I walk in to my bathroom and take a bath. I wear my school uniform then go downstairs to eat my breakfast and brush my teeth. "So? You want me to put you some make up?" she asked and I just shooked my head.

"I can do it myself" I answered and put some make up by myself. I grab my bag and phone before I hop in to my car.

-

I get out from my car and I remember that I should go straight to the club room. I walk in to the club room and I'm right, they are here.

They seems problematic. "What's wrong?" I asked and Jisoo unnie look at me worriedly. "Eunha is being part of the Singing Club. And they are doing our exact plan" she said and I look at the others and all of them nodded.

That bitch! I put down my things on the floor and walk out from the club room. I heard my members are shouting my name but I didn't care. I didn't knock and just go in to the Singing Club Room.

I saw Eunha was just chilling and laughing with her other members. I walk towards her and slap her right on her cheeks which she was shocked about it. "How dare you!" she exclaimed and was about to slap me when I held her wrist first and push it hard.

"You? How dare you! Make your own plan! Be original bitch!" I said and she just look at me. "Sorry, but we've done it" she replied with her bitchy tone.