Chapter 17

Lisa's POV

We all got home and I really can't believe what they have just said to me. We sat down on the living room and only the sound of the air conditioner can hear.

"Lisa, are you ok?" Jisoo unnie asked and I look at them. "He likes me? But how? why me?" I replied and I heard Jennie unnie sighed so I turn my attention to her.

"We don't know how and why you. Only Jungkook can answer your questions." she answered and the two nodded.

"Do you also like him?" my eyes widen by Rosè's question. "I don't know" I just replied because I'm so confused.

He likes you Lisa!

"What do you mean by 'I don't know'?" Jisoo unnie asked while munching some candy.

"I don't know if I like him. But I admit, when he told us that he like someone I feel angry, disappointed, hurt and somehow happy for him. That's why I distanced myself myself from him to stop this weird feeling." they didn't said anything so I just continue.

"But everytime I'm pushing him away, I'm hurting too. I miss him kissing my head that gave me this romantic excitement, I miss how we fight and I miss his presence beside me" I added and I just sighed.

"You definitely like him." Jennie unnie stated. "Because that's how I feel when Taehyung is not around me." she added and the two nodded in agreement.

"Why can't you feel that he likes you?" Rosè asked. "Because I told him that I will never going to fall inlove again. I'm not expecting that he likes me despite of that." I answered and they smiled.

"So, you like him?" Jisoo unnie asked and I just nodded. "So what are you waiting for? Tell him what you feel before it's too late" she said and I just smiled.

"Tomorrow is going to be great!" Rosè said stated and I just chuckled.

I just sighed and thinking how should I say to him.

-

Third Person's POV

"I'm backing out." Lisa stated nervously as her unnies push her to where Junkook is. He is at there usual table because it's time for break.

Jungkook didn't talk nor glance at Lisa and that makes her feel so sad. "Just go!" her unnies whispered-shouted at her. "I can't!" Lisa stated but her unnies didn't listen and keep pushing her to him.

"Please let me go!" Lisa said in desperation to get out. "Ok fine, that's your choice. Don't cry if he sees someone else" Jennie said and let her go.

Lisa just pouted and she look at Jungkook. "I really can't" she said and walk away. The three girls sighed and walk to the table. "Oh you're here. Where's Lisa?" Jin asked as they sat down.