Chapter 36

Lisa's POV

I woke up and my eyes are still heavy. I try to sit down but I can't, my head still hurts. "Lisa" someone stated and I look who is it.

"Why are you here?" I asked as I touch my head. He sat down on my bed and touch my head as well as my neck. "You're hot" he said and I just shrugged.

"My unnies can take care of me. You need to rest. Are you staying up all night?" I asked and look at him. "I'm watching over you" he replied as he fix my bangs sideways.

We decided to start over rather than continuing our past relationship. Doesn't mean starting over is that you broke up. We didn't broke up and we just want to start a new chapter again.

"I will just grab your medicine." he was about to stand up when I hold his arm. "Please stay" I stated and he just smiled. "I'll come back. You need to drink your medicine" he replied and kiss my forehead. I miss this feeling.

He came back after a while and he handed me a water and my medicine to drink it. "Thanks" I mumbled as I rest my head on the dashboard of my bed.

"Are you feeling well now?" he asked and I just nod so he won't be worried about me anymore. He sat down beside me and he make his arms as my pillow and pull me closer to him.

My head is now resting on his shoulder while my forehead is on his neck. "I miss you so much" I heard him mumbled and I encircled my arms on his waist. "I miss you more than you miss me" I whispered and I felt his cheek are now rested on my head.

"Did you receive the camera before I left?" I asked and he just hummed in response that I can feel the vibration from his chest. I think he's tired.

"I hope you didn't erased our pictures there." I mumbled and I heard him chuckled. "Why would I?" he replied and I just smiled.

"Lisa! Jungkook!" someone shouted and I look at the door opens. I saw my unnies and the boys running towards me. "Look!" Jennie unnie stated as she handed her phone to me.

"The two idols are in a relationship for a long time. But, they set apart and became complicated. We will discussed about this matter again."

-Big Hit Entertainment & YG Entertainment

"They decided to not to believe in your words because they know you two don't mean it." Jimin oppa explained.

"Are they being too honest?" I said as I handed back Jennie unnie's phone. "Are you guys now in good terms?" Namjoon oppa asked and I look at Jungkook.

"We decided to start over again." he replied and I look at their reactions. "Does that mean you're going to court her again?" Rosè asked and I shooked my head.

"We didn't broke up. We just want to start over and let go of the past" I answered and they just nodded. "What are you guys going to tell to our CEOs then?" Jisoo unnie asked and I look at Jungkook again, waiting for his response.