DADDY'S GIRL;)

I had just got ready to attend first day of my new school and to be frank I had not slept the whole night. How could I face the new people around the new school and also my nervousness was at peaks as I am going to meet my crush directly face to face. After the meeting with Rian (Aka Brian) I completely couldn't understand why in the first place I chose to attend that school and why I did not inform him about it. I was really confused with myself and was not able to answer any of the questions asked by him. But I am sure I just couldn't stay at the same place as him after whatever happened after that incident and I am not understanding if my imagination is true or not??Her trail of thoughts were interrupted by her mom who is quite excited about her new school rather than herself.

"Jassy sweetie!! What have u been doing till this time? It's getting late. Just get out of your bed already and get ready"

" I am ready mom. I will be in a minute there" I almost shouted from my room to make mom aware that I am ready to go to school. I took my backpack and hanged it on my left shoulder and with a last glance at myself in the mirror I left the room with a heavy heart chanting everything will be fine for umpteenth time.

I joined my parents at the dining table and kissed their cheeks lovingly with a " Good morning". I had breakfast as soon as possible so that I can watch my favorite cartoon before leaving to school. Haha it might be funny to know that a teenager is watching cartoons then you must know that I am a sassy girl with my own world and not to forget my own cartoon world😊.

I was almost done with my regular chores i.e having breakfast and watching cartoons I left home with dad not without kissing mom's cheek saying a goodbye.

My pet Mica has been barking at me to say him goodbye too and I did it with a broad smile and just patted his fur lovingly and left to the parking along with dad.

After taking my regular passenger seat beside dad, I started playing songs which are the father and daughter duo favorites...😉

As soon I reached school dad and me entered the Mrs. Sanders office(Principal) and the school was not that busy coz I know I am very early to school today to make my day one a bit impressive.

As soon as we entered office room we were greeted by a very excited and not to say an aged lady. She told me regarding the rules and regulations and all about the school and I was busy acting like I am paying attention to her words and I kept small smile occasionally whenever she turned towards me. My dad was pleasing me to pay attention to her words through his eyes but as a stubborn girl I tried my best. Yes you might have guessed right about me... This will be my first and last time I will be early to school and listening to her class early morning😊

So after gathering timetable sheet from Mrs. Sanders we thanked her and left from there.

" I know you were looking quite boring hearing to Mrs. Sanders, I don't blame you either coz the feelings are mutual" he smiled saying that.

" I hope I will get many chances to look around your school however, so for now I will take my leave and be a good girl today sweetheart and you can start troubling your teachers from tomorrow onwards. Or if you want to start today itself I don't mind at all and I would like to meet your teachers as well " he winked at me and we both laughed at his statement.

" Well meeting your old Principal is not that interesting " he continued. While talking we walked near to the parking and he turned towards me completely and said " Take care sweetheart. Don't forget to call me after you reach home " with that he kissed my head.

" You too dad take care and text me when you reach your office " saying that I kissed his cheek and he smiled broadly towards me and disappeared in the parking lot.

Now I am left alone with my timetable sheet in my hand and an intention to say Hi to my crush in my heart. Oh my God! Am I blushing now? I thought to myself and started to roam around with a stupid grin on my face. When I was walking along the playground I found something rather than someone and its him. And what he is doing there made me angry... she decided to stop it by hook or by crook...

So yaa this is the very first chapter of "The Sassy Girl" where u can see the usual routine of Jassy in the morning.. Hope u like it ..

Till then... Bye😊