Rian and Jass

As soon the classes ended I found my friends staring at me with utmost shock and I just smirked at them and said my bye and left school with my baby.

I hit the main road and I was thinking about the message I have received from Rian earlier.

I will definitely try my best to make our friendship better. Trust me Jass I promise.

I don't know when but I reached the park where we used to play during our childhood and I went inside without any second thought coz I know this is the place where I could find my peace.

I sat at the same bench where we sit regularly and laugh without any worries about present or future. I remembered the time when I fell on my butt when I tripped while running, that made me smile. There was a swing from which Rian had fell off coz I scared him saying I saw a lion and it was coming in our direction. The look on his face was terrible when he fell due to the fear of being eaten by the lion. I laughed like a maniac that day and he rolled his eyes whenever he found me laughing. From then on whenever we would come here I would laugh just by looking at that swing and he would get irritated. All these memories gave me a warm feeling and also the last meeting with him made my chest to tighten. I moved to the past and I couldn't forget a bit about it.

That day when he said we would meet in the coffee shop I made sure that I reach there in time coz I have a tendency to be late.

When I reached the coffee shop I found him already waiting for me. I took my seat in front of him and he sat straight when he saw me.

" Hey Rian, how have you been? " I asked and found him staring at me with an expression I can't read particularly.

" I am fine I think and you look amazing as always " he replied with a fake smile. I did not understand what is the need to act when he himself knows that he is a bad actor and I can catch him if he was acting. But I just ignored the fact and tried to compose myself normally. We placed an order and it arrived in no time.

" Why are you doing this Jass? I know you are just doing this just to get away from me. But why? What have I done that you are not able to forgive me? " he asked and his voice broke and there were some unshed tears in his eyes which he hid from me cautiously.

" What am I doing Rian? Don't you see I am fine with whatever is happening and I promise I don't have any intention to get away from you and I just want some change. Is it wrong to just wish a change in life? " I replied almost trying to control my own tears.

" Jass don't you think you are acting way too good here? I know why you are joining that school. I very well know that you have a huge crush on that football player and he too goes to the same school " he said eyeing me carefully.

I couldn't deny the fact the boy on whom I have a crush on goes to the same school but I don't have any other intention behind joining the same school as him.

" Rian I know he goes to the same school but that doesn't make any difference here. I am going to that school and that is final " I said with finality looking into his eyes.

" Jass I understand your situation but why that school though? Why you want to go far away from me? " he asked.

" Rian don't make this even more hard. I am not able to take this anymore. Please understand the severity of the situation " I said looking at my hands in my lap and the coffee on the table long forgotten.

" Jass why do I think it in other way? Like you are going there just to meet him and make some kind of thing with him in future " he said accusingly.

" Rian don't you think you are just thinking in the wrong way and it is absolutely crap if I say " I said straight away.

" No Jass I am not thinking wrong coz that is the truth which you are not able to accept before me..." I cut him off before he could complete his sentence.

" Stop there Brian and don't say a word further coz I am afraid if you complete that sentence I will start hating you which I don't want to " already my tears were streaming down my eyes.

" You changed Jass. You changed.. you called me Brian and that assures me that you don't want to..." before he could say any further I decided to leave.

" Don't expect me to attend your calls or anything.... Bye Rian " I let out a huge breath and put the amount for my coffee on the table and left coz I don't want to show my tears to him anymore. I can hear him calling my name but I just ignored it with a heavy heart.

That was the last time I met him and I was not sure what he wanted to say that day. But now I am ready to meet him again to clear all our misunderstandings.

So this is what happened when Jass and Rian met last time..

Do you think Jassy had done the right thing ignoring Rian(Do comment)

Till then... Bye😊